CWRP Montys return to staff app

Ccmonty

if your seeing this before 8/17/18 I have been an idiot and posted this early

RP Name: 104th JT WO Monty/ 104th Jedi Padawan Mole (Will update when i get TR trained again)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:168633446

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to become staff again for a few reasons. 1. To prove I'm not an idiot and can actually staff without abusing. 2. To help players with things like whitelists, Training, ETC. And 3. TODO EVENTS and do them often as there has been a lack of them lately and i have a lot of ideas that I hope I can do! I also miss all the fun of being staff (Yes I somehow thought it was fun) and the fun times I had which I promise won't be repeated. But overall I just want to help the server grow and thrive!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Is this part necessary? It is? Ok then. We all know Monty. I'm the Meme mole, The server crasher master, that one guy who is kinda just here. I enjoy video games (Mainly Nintendo) Clone wars and star wars in general, and I love my cat. I also make memes and am currently the only forum brigade general. I have learned alot as well in my 5 months of not being staff and feel that now im ready to become staff once again

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes on here to be exact

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close): I don't know exactly but im 100% sure I have amassed more than 75 hours with my year of playing on here

if you would like me to clairify something please @ me

Edited by Ccmonty
changed rank, changed name of thread
Banned

+1

• Winner 1

Alright if you want to +1/-1 this give a reason(or if it have been said) or just don't rate at all. 

This boy, have maybe done some bad things in the PAST, he actually regretted it after that. He just wanted to help the server out. He also tried to apply for staff after that but suddenly, his blacklist wasn't over. I do think that this boy here should get an extra chance, since he actually just want to assist the server.

I do think you will be a good GM :)

+1 

• Winner 1
Banned

Monty you fuckin shitposter, +1. Just be active on the server. 

+1 🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈

^^^^^^^ this is why I +1ed

Edited by meowthemeower

+1 go get em dad

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+- Monty you're a good meme don't get me wrong but I haven't been back long enough to know if you're still the same as before words on an app don't show change actions do, Nothing against you right now as I have had about 0 interaction (on CWRP) with you but last time you were staff you were given multiple chances for many things but inevitably got demoted for bad behavior. I would like to have a talk in TS whenever you are available to speak with you and catch up and once that happens ill change my vote to a +1 or -1 ❤️ 

Good luck

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

6 hours ago, TayTay said:

+- Monty you're a good meme don't get me wrong but I haven't been back long enough to know if you're still the same as before words on an app don't show change actions do, Nothing against you right now as I have had about 0 interaction (on CWRP) with you but last time you were staff you were given multiple chances for many things but inevitably got demoted for bad behavior. I would like to have a talk in TS whenever you are available to speak with you and catch up and once that happens ill change my vote to a +1 or -1 ❤️ 

Good luck

understandable i can’t talk intill Monday but u can forum message me 

Edited by Ccmonty
  • Friendly 1

thank you all for your +1s! ill make sure to spare you when i murder the server..... i mean when i become admin. for real tho thank you all for your feedback and remember if you have any questions just @ me and ill anwser them as best i can

13 hours ago, LixCoffee said:

I don’t wanna jump to conclusions but weren’t you banned....

neutral until monty responds to me

I was yes however it was for how I handeld the situation and less for  what I did 

Edited by Ccmonty
  • Agree 1

You may not comment on your own Staff Application after publishing it unless answering a question you were specifically address on. Otherwise, commenting will disqualify your application.

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

Edited by Joshua
1 hour ago, Joshua said:

You may not comment on your own Staff Application after publishing it unless answering a question you were specifically address on. Otherwise, commenting will disqualify your application.

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

I mean no harm was done by it. He was just telling people when he would be available after they asked to speak to him?

-1, you’ve violated the staff application rules by commenting on your own staff app. Sorry bud. Read the rules.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope