Turbine | Comet's Staff Application

Turbine

RP Name: Wolfpack Lead Colonel Comet

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6038587

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: GMT+0

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): The first reason that I want to become an administrator is to help the server in general, I feel like due to my past experiences I can help the server out a lot. Second reason I want to become staff is the fact I want to help battalions out with a large array of duplications to help them do training and pass the time between events. The third reason I want to become staff is to help out with the events to also entertain the server. The fourth reason I want to join the staff team is to give me the ability to help the player base grow and to weed out and of the players here to ruin the communities experience.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a person who is 16 like I said before who lives in the country side in Northern Ireland. I enjoy playing video games, mainly team bases FPS games for example rainbow six and CSGO. I am currently in the 104th battalion as Wolfpack Lead Comet like my name suggest and In real life I enjoy playing rugby. Other than this there is not much to say due to the fact that I spend a large amount of my time on the server, however I am about to go into lower sixth in school to study more subjects at a high level.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes I do have previous staffing experience, I was once a SR NA however I got burnt out due to IRL issues and I was also a Head Admin on IFN after Synergy was formed.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)   Wolfpack Lead Colonel Comet has played for 589:30:55.

Edited by Turbine

You're currently in another community with a  big position. 

I have known you for a while and you seem to stress at people very easy, its not really the way to be with people so with that I mean I don't think you would be brilliant in staff. 

If you wish for me to change this, come find me on TeamSpeak and we shall discuss. 

Good luck.

• Disagree 1

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++1

• Founder
Founder

Application re-opened for feedback

Banned
On 8/7/2018 at 9:10 PM, Post Scralone said:

If this is true, then -1. If you leave this position in said community, then +1. 

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1

+Turbine is mature, active, dedicated, and has shown in the past that he is mature enough to hold a staff position.

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 9:10 PM, Post Scralone said:

Just fyi, I am a Director in the community you are talking about, and that statement is false.

2 hours ago, Blake said:

+1

+Turbine is mature, active, dedicated, and has shown in the past that he is mature enough to hold a staff position.

Just fyi, I am a Director in the community you are talking about, and that statement is false.

Yes, i know who you are blake.. but fyi i am in the same discord that he currently holds a regimental rank.  Photos can be shown.

+1 The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. beep A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start. :)

Edited by J.Jefferson
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 2

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster