• Retired Founder

Battalion:
501st Legion 

RP Name:
501st Legion Captain Rex

Date:
8/6/2018

Reason:
This has been on my mind for a while now. I love the battalion like they were my own. I find myself overwhelmed by the amount of work that I currently have with the following things. 1.) HostHavoc 2.) TheServer 3.) My Personal Relationship 4.) My obligations to real life. The 501st has been and will always be my favorite battalion. Down below are some special goodbyes.

Goodbyes:
@Hawk
You're by far the most talented roleplayer that I have ever come across. You are destined to be a leader in the future. Just remember that you have the opportunity to be something great, control the men. I've never seen a better pilot. You're an excellent soldier and a great companion. /salute. It was an honor being your captain, and an honor following you into battle.

@Lucky You're a son to me. You're annoying, you're stupid, and you're most importantly one of the best officers I've ever had the pleasure of working with. When I say you're annoying, that means I heard your voice the most. When I say you're stupid, you made me question myself as a captain and made me understand how to properly run the boys, Thank you for being stupid as you're the reason I was able to push this battalion to greatness.

@Nyx It's time, Stop delaying it. Your role calls for you. Rex is your destiny and you know it. You're an excellent XO and I was happy to have you underneath me, You have my personal recommendation as my replacement. /salute. You're a lad.

@Miguz ... I haven't replied to you for a reason the past few days. It's not my place to decide. However, you have my personal permission to go for a wave for the position you're wishing for :).

@Patrick  The... best... intel... officer... I have ever had. You're an excellent leader, and the 501st is lucky to have you. ❤️

@Ike You're following in Patrick's footsteps, I can guarantee you that you will become a commander.

@Spud/Appo You deserve the rank of captain. You're an excellent Warrant Officer. It was an honor o7.
Finally...

@BravoActual You are destined to become an officer and you're the most dedicated SNCO currently in the 501st, You're destined for greatness my friend. You're a great soldier and an awesome guy. Best of luck to you.

I leave you with this.....
21660c83bd9168b6eef44473ec7c8edc.png

“I like to think I’m merely exercising my freedom to choose.” – Cut Lawquane

“Look around. We’re one and the same. Same heart, same blood.” – Fives

“The war left its scars on all of us.” – Captain Rex

It's never goodbye... It's only a new beginning.

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 2

o7, You were a great Rex. Continue doing good shiz in the community!

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Banned

now I can be Captain Rex

Edited by Spooky
  • Funny 1

You know during the beginning of your term as Rex, I had a lot of doubts for the future,
At first I thought an Owner becoming the battalions Rex was really concerning, because of many factors that might impact your performance.
I feared the day has finally come, and I dreaded it. but damn I was totally in awe on your term as Rex, It was actually freakin frightening. 
Never in a generation of the 501st, have I ever seen each any everyone of us, so discipline and loyal to the battalion.
You made us go through a massive golden age, that makes Jackson's golden age looks like nothing ( Jackson if your reading this, I know, Still Salty you left suddenly xd)
Having you as the battalion commander was one of the best experience that each of the boys had in while, Thank you for your service to the battalion!.
It was a huge honor working with you and hopefully you visit us from time to time!.

• Friendly 1