Staff Report on Blank

RP Name: 41st ARCT EC MED 2ndLT Todd

Steam ID:  STEAM_1:0:232894624

Staff member you are reporting: Vet Admin Blank

Staff Members Steam ID (If applicable): STEAM_0:0:39074250

Staff Members Wrong-Doing: He banned CT PVT BlackShip without knowing the reason behind it. A kid had Asperger and wanted to play on the server. He was crying because he didn't under stand the rules and said in OOC so no order 66. And his trainer begged to not ban him. A admin went to the trainer to talk about it and Blank banned him for 7 days without knowing the situation. And said it was his job and it was the trainers fault.

Explain the situation: 

"I was just training a CC, he had Asburghers, he was crying on the mic when he didn't understand faces, he told me that when he played COD people were rude to him nonstop, he considers himself a household, I had tears running down my cheeks, and when I was reading him the RP rules abot order 66, he put up in chat "So no order 66?" in the chat, I started spamming PLEASE DONT BAN HIM I BEG YOU in the chat, an admin came to me so I started explaining, he understanded but someone else banned him.....I'm crying right now, this guy just wanted to play normally" By Arcann his trainer

Evidence (If applicable):  Same picture from the ban appeal.
part_1.jpg

+-1, does he deserver a demotion? That is up to high staff. I can say he does deserve a stern talking to, He said it once from what I can see he wasn't spamming it in advert or anything. The admin should have gone to him and sorted things out. Blank is a Vet Admin and should be leading by example for the lower staff and buy banning someone without even knowing what happened is just being ban happy and pushing players away.

Now I can't say it is all Blank's fault because he did say order 66 but still, he should have spoken with the CC and the trainer.

The whole story is there i've got nothing to add  if someone else would say the same thing in chat i guarantee they'd be getting banned and not talked to. I have no problems with unbanning the individual if ha+ will give the go ahead however from my understanding the trainer and individual were at the roleplay rules where it Clearly states what will happen in that specific Situation should arise. I feel that i was only enforcing the rules.

The individuals Steam Id STEAM_0:1:54079762

Edited by Blank
Banned

-1 misunderstanding

Just now, Rocketpackgolem said:

You do realize the severity of said impairment varies person to person right? You dont use it as an excuse because you aren't as severe as that kid was. 

And how would you know? The report is false, but the ban can be waived due to him not being at the part where it is explained yet.

4 minutes ago, Raider said:

And how would you know? The report is false, but the ban can be waived due to him not being at the part where it is explained yet.

Because I've interacted with people with asberger's and I myself have a mental illness. I've also been in various mental facilities. Each person has varying degrees of the same mental illness. I don't have to have asberger's to know this.

Edited by Rocketpackgolem
2 minutes ago, Rocketpackgolem said:

Because I've interacted with people with asberger's and I myself have a mental illness. I've also been in various mental facilities. Each person has varying degrees of the same mental illness. I don't have to have asberger's to know this.

As I stated, i have it as well. Don't think for a second that I do not feel any empathy for him, I do.  It doesn't warrant a Staff ABUSE Report, when Blank was simply doing his job; the way that he was trained.

1 minute ago, Raider said:

As I stated, i have it as well. Don't think for a second that I do not feel any empathy for him, I do.  It doesn't warrant a Staff ABUSE Report, when Blank was simply doing his job; the way that he was trained.

I never said it did either notice i never +1 or -1 I just think the kid should get some slack. you made it seem as if he was hiding behind his asberger's as a shield with the below comment. even though he never made the staff report or unban appeal. frankly it wasn't cool of you to assume your and his could be viewed the same

24 minutes ago, Raider said:

It doesn't matter if he has a impairment or not. I have one, do I use it?

26 minutes ago, Zodiac said:

Regardless of disability, there are rules, the trainer did his job, Blank did his. He shouldn't be punished for doing his job. Grow up and speak to him about it if you have an issue regarding his decisions. Big -1

The dude banned a disabled kid trying to have fun on the server nice one

22 minutes ago, Todd said:

The dude banned a disabled kid trying to have fun on the server nice one

there are alot of people on the server with disabilities, again if you have an issue regarding his decision, speak directly too him. nice one

The way i see it Blank was simply doing his job. However there need to be certain things taken into consideration that I've already spoken to Blank about this and have decided he will not be given punishment for this.

//Locked

//Moved to Completed

How about this

You are a Vet Admin and should've spoke to the trainer training the CC.

Did you even check at what point the kid was at in the training?

This is ridiculous, you Vet Admins need to be spoken too, this is two reports within 48 hours on you guys.

Jesus fucking christ.

• Agree 5

• Founder
Founder

New rules and regulations are in the process of being written for staff procedures. I am trying to get them out ASAP. The user will be unbaned from the server. As for @Blank remember in the future to always asses the situation before you jump straight into punishment. Yes he broke a server rule however there are better ways to deal with situations that involve punishments by gaining as much information about the case as possible hence why the regulations/procedures are being remade. 

• Agree 1