Chew's 91st Commander Application

Chew/Munch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steam Name: [SR] Chew [NA]

RP Name: 41st RSD SCT CPT Chew

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:158878307

Battalion/Area you are applying for: 91st Reconnaissance Corps

Experience:

41st Green Company Captain - With my time in the 41st, I have worked my way through the ranks starting at TR3/PVT, and working hard all the way to Captain. I have been an ARC trooper where I have been trained to lead troopers throughout events as well as possess efficiency in disciplining my fellow troopers. I then had wanted to try something new, so I switched to being a Scout Trooper of Rodian Squad. The Leader of the squad had seen what I had done and asked me to be his Deputy Leader. During my time as the squad Deputy, I had furthered my ability to discipline, train, and lead troopers into battle.

Rancor ARC 2ndLT - When I was a 2ndLT it was still when we were on Icefuse. During my time in RANCOR I gained knowledge of how a Specialized Battalion works and operates. I lead in missions that required stealth and a lot of skil. ARC trainings was the thing that I loved to help most with. Since I participated in each training it helped me learn how to lead and teach properly.

101st CSM - When I was made a CSM for the 101st it was still called CT and this was still Icefuse as well. I was one of those people in the 101st who recruited more players to a battalion with a less population in it. I held tryouts for hours and hours although not many people would come. I would recruit 1 or 2 active players a day and with me recruiting led the 101st to become a great battalion again.

Why should you become a Commander?: I feel I should be the next Commander of the 91st because I know that I can repopulate the 91st to have 10 or 20 players on a day, but it obviously will not happen immediately, I will have to make sure all the docs are ready and that we have enough people to recruit for hours on hours. I know I will be able to handle a battalion of my own because of my last experiences that involved leading, training, and recruiting. I will make leaders in the battalion so when regular troopers want to join a special regiment they would have to talk to the leader of the regiment and they will do what they need to do to get them in.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion?: Yes, I understand the lore of the 91st.

Availability: I can be on for 2-14 hours a day, but when school comes back I can be on for 2-10 hours a day.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since it started, but on Icefuse I had started playing on December 27, 2016

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

What plans do you have for the battalion you are applying for?:

Recruitment - One of the main plans I have for the 91st is to increase our population. I plan to make the 91st as substantial, or even larger as it was on the days of Kachirho. I plan on recruiting players who play during the slow times of the 91st.

Discipline - I plan on initiating a strike system to ensure we do not have any players who are constantly racist, mingy, or disrespecting other battalions. It will be a 3 strike system, they mess up once they get one strike, but if they get arrested then it is a demotion.

Training - I plan on doing multiple training sessions and running PT with my battalion to ensure we are ready for anything. We will accomplish this by assigning certain Officers responsible for trainings. The trainings will involve, Barc speeder training, trigger discipline, and combat strategies.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes I do understand if I do go inactive than I will be removed from my position.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-1, I agree with Eduji. While I agree an outside influence could be good for a Batt, I've played SWRP a painful amount in the past three months and I cant remember seeing you once. I would want someone I at least know or have heard of.

+1 I have been working with Chew in the 41st for some time now and he has been a great example of our battalion and a damn fine soldier. It seems many people agree that an outside influence would help improve the 91st, and i agree with that wholeheartedly, sometimes a battalion needs a new way of thinking to truly thrive and Chew can provide that in spades.

-1 as before mentioned, none of the 91st knows you. One of the most important parts of applying for commander in my opinion is having a previous relationship with members of the battalion. The battalion just won't respect someone who comes in and changes things.

- 91st 2ndLT Jax

1 hour ago, Jax said:

-1 as before mentioned, none of the 91st knows you. One of the most important parts of applying for commander in my opinion is having a previous relationship with members of the battalion. The battalion just won't respect someone who comes in and changes things.

- 91st 2ndLT Jax

I know chew :)

-91st TR2 Bacoon

-1 as 91st MAJ, i would prefer someone whos from the 91st to be the bcmd, so that they know how the 91st works.  91st happen to be a lot different from a lot of other battallions when it comes to the majority of things.  Also, i have never seen you, so i dont trust you to lead the 91st.  Im not saying that you arent a good leader, i just saying that i dont know whether you are or not, and id rather have someone inside the 91st who i can trust be the leader instead of taking a risk for someone i have never met.

Not known, not needed for the battalion. You have experience, and that's well and good, but y OK u have no experience with the battalion you are applying for. The simple fact that nobody in the battalion knows who you are is a testament to the lack thereof.

tl;dr

Cool sounding guy, but unknown. 

+1

First things first, he's the only applicant so far that actually holds the minimum rank requirement so I mean that's a thing.

Secondly, just because you don't know him doesn't mean he's bad, it just means your battalion is either antisocial, never on, or oblivious to others.

Learning the strengths and weaknesses of a particular leader is important. So I suggest you all do your research.

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

Seems like you know your stuff from the content you've put on your app, but there is one important thing that seems to be lacking here, personal experience with the 91st. From the comments of others on this app, it seems like you're a good leader but I agree with the 91st members here, I feel it should be someone who knows the inner workings of the 91st and not someone from the outside, as most people from the outside don't have the clearest idea of what takes place on the inside.

Good guy, but no 91st experience. 

I laugh at the face of those who - 1 due to lack of experience. Have I not left a good enough impression with Rancor to prove that you don't need experience in a battalion to be a good commander? Rant aside, as much as I love you Chew, I do not believe you have the work ethic and dedication to lead a battalion effectively. If you get this position, you will most likely leave it soon after. You've proven to me multiple times that you're not willing to keep going when the going gets tough, that is an attribute that every commander needs to be successful. I unfortunately have to - 1 this application. 

• Agree 1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.