Comics' Does a Bye Bye

The time has come Sons, The grave has called for my presence:

212th:
@Trall: Ha worst HVL    @Striker: Good meme, OK CMD needs to be more like me  @Timmy Great guy live strong

@wicked: One saucy Jewish boi  @Jagger: True hero, best oddball  @Nade Jones: What a good boi   @CBlake What a southern lad Gotta love em

@Whisper: Epic Gamer  @Cam: Heavy dad  @Hazard: Hehehe bad XO should have stayed 2ndLT @Matt:love you bby

Naval:

@Freck: What a cool brit, GG on Director @Baller: Mr admiral @IKE: son carry on my legacy

@Tracker: I wish the best of luck my friend  @Maymays: what a lad  @Alfa: I still got the meme groove sonny

@Weevil:fucking fake brit  @Andrews53: I guess your cool @Brem: hehehe, we got a no culture over here @BigZach: this legendary CMO 

Special Mentions;

@Chop: Cool Guy and a good Wolfie @koho: No Idea what your account is called so @Pytin: Good & @Natsutoo  @Bbstine I still love you 

@BlackMamba: I miss you heavy grandad @Nap the oof & @Todd: true 212th elitists @Stix: nerd

@Jimbo: my hero @Fours: what a legendary man  @BadDog: I still like this scot  @Turbine Shove one up yourself slag

If you weren't @'d I don't like you

Image result for noose stock image

Image result for hanging self meme

Edited by Comics
Got the @'s to work
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 3

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Comics No.... you can't leave me :( :(
J3QjlDG.png

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

:( :(

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

This is so sad, can we hit that epic nae nae? Jokes aside, I have known you for a really long time, and we shared a lot of great moments during that time. And it's not gonna be the same without you. But i wish you the best of luck, have a good one.

Comics.png

Thank you for your service o7

I am going to miss you babes ❤️

spacer.png

You know what fuck it

@Joah I wanna thank you so much, I know we may not be the best of friends but you've provided this place where I feel welcome and loved and I can't thank you enough. a million salutes to you and good luck in your future endeavours 

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

• 3 weeks later...