Tyrone's Staff Application :)

Tyrone

RP Name: TR RANCOR SSG Tyrone

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:151052400

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I've been playing on Synergy a lot since I joined and I genuinely enjoy my time here. I've also played on many other servers and have done what they had to offer but this server is different in many ways and has more to offer. Synergy is an enjoyable server  and I want to be able to aid in the nurturing of the server by getting rid of mingy characters and if I can I want to do events for everyone and make sure they have fun on the server while they are here. Overall I want to help the server grow and help create a good environment for new and old players alike and if i get the opportunity to do so i want to be able to change the server for the better or at least make a positive difference or impact.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I was born in New York, raised in Florida. I'm pretty friendly and i never look down to anyone, I come from humble beginnings so that is probably the reason why. I'm an easy person to say hi too or start a conversation with, I guess you can say i'm "chill". Being caring and supportive of other people is something I take pride in. I play Football and weight train. I am weeaboo <3. *Sorry for the lack of information here i'm not very interesting*

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I am a former staff member of Icefuse i was a Senior moderator under the name of Merrick (A name from MW2). I Co-Owned a DarkRP server which has been since shutdown. I have fluent experience in ULX and other administrator privileges.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) : i have 144 hours and counting 

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to read this, if you -1 please let me know why so i can improve

~Tyrone

•  
Edited by Tyrone
Adding SLIGHTLEY more to About myself :)
Banned

+1

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

21 hours ago, Medic said:

+1 i don't look at apps often but tyrone is someone i know that can do good. 

22 hours ago, Joah said:

+1, Met him for a little bit, Seems like a stand-up guy,

*High ranks reply*

Hey! +1 my dude!

But seriously...

+1.

You've proven your worth, i guess.

Raider.

19 minutes ago, Hero said:

+1 a fantastic guy to work with

(stop getting promoted you’re gonna pass me soon xD) 

43 minutes ago, pransar said:

+1 good guy

1 hour ago, TrijiM said:

+1 i dont know if i already made a vote but you are a cool dude.

1 hour ago, Raider said:

*High ranks reply*

Hey! +1 my dude!

But seriously...

+1.

You've proven your worth, i guess.

Raider.

2 hours ago, Draco said:

+1 I have been talking to you a lot and you seem like a great fit in the staff team

• TR DU Guardian K I Draco 

2 hours ago, FlameHazard said:

Only met him once, he means what he says in terms of being an approachable person. He also shows interest in becoming a Game master, the server always needs Game masters.  +1   -XO Oddball/Hazard (the commander droid kek)

2 hours ago, Buuged said:

+1, gave him GMACT 1, seemed like a pretty cool guy

20 hours ago, Cookies said:

+1 AMAZING MAN! This man needs to be recognized. He puts in so much hard work and gets nothing in return!

22 hours ago, conrad said:

Hey its my dude. Glad to see you're sticking around. +1

23 hours ago, Joah said:

+1, Met him for a little bit, Seems like a stand-up guy,

23 hours ago, Medic said:

+1 i don't look at apps often but tyrone is someone i know that can do good. 

thank you guys so much it means alot, im glad you guys support me. Ill continue to do my best :)