Hudson's Synergy Roleplay Staff Application

Hudson

RP Name: RANCOR ARC HVY CMD Hudson

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:50951842

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EDT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been a part of this community since it started, it's been a while since I've been here, but I've returned. Some of the greatest friends and staff members that I remember from Icefuse came here with me. I helped at the beginning of this server to build up a community within the community of friends in the first version of the 327th Star Corps. Many of those people are still in this community today. It's that whole community feeling that I started with that drew me back to the community once again. I realized that the part that I missed most was helping in the staff team. I had told myself that I would never be on a staff team ever again because I was belittled for not doing enough of my job when most of the job was being done by others to the point where I had nothing left to do. I would put in my all every day until I felt that my work wasn't appreciated by the staff team at that server. I got over that now, so I'm ready to start fresh on Synergy.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a musician, I play music and sing for the masses. I love memes, fishing, and Star Wars.  If you need to know more about me, feel free to ask me, I'm an open book.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, Head Administration for Icefuse Networks Star Wars RP

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close): Well, since there was a recent server change-up, I believe that my hours have reset, but if many of you recall, I was here at the first stress tests of the server.  

•  

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

Banned

+1

I mean you did just get back idk who the heck you are iv been in rancor for a few days now and I hevent seen you maybe it’s a Timezone ishue could you tell us when you got back like today, did you just get back? The way this is heading it’s gonna be a -1 

also you  did say you were here for the first stress test of the server how long were you here you didn’t specify and a stress test dosint take 75 hours could you estimate the time you have been on synergy rp

Edited by meowthemeower
3 minutes ago, meowthemeower said:

I mean you did just get back idk who the heck you are iv been in rancor for a few days now and I hevent seen you maybe it’s a Timezone ishue could you tell us when you got back like today, did you just get back? The way this is heading it’s gonna be a -1 

Hello, nice to meet you! I'm Hudson, you probably don't know who I am since I am an older member of the community. It's not a timezone issue, and yes I have just got back, but I also don't think it should be a problem personally, however I respect your opinion! Hope to see you around. 

Regards,

Hudson

P.S. I am a member of RANCOR, just was in reserves for quite a while. Glad to be back!

Edited by Hudson

41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

Umm ok so I’m a little iffy because well you just got back and the server has changed a lot iv been on the server for about half a year maybe more and I have never seen you but if it’s just new admin I don’t see the harm  in it but it would be nice for you to get to know the community more +1 Reason why not 

2 hours ago, Bbstine said:

Reggie Hudson. The singing man, Good man who could play Ocean Man. 

+1 Welcome back.

Expect more of that too!

+1, similar situation I felt the first time I was part of the Staff Team of Synergy, but, the whole helping the community really did draw me back into applying again. I'm glad I left and came back because I really feel like I'm back and stronger than ever per say. Good luck. (Btw, I think I remember you back like 8-9 months ago when I was like an enlisted rank and you were advertising to join your TS channel because you were singing? Idk.) -XO Hazard/Oddball 

21 minutes ago, FlameHazard said:

(Btw, I think I remember you back like 8-9 months ago when I was like an enlisted rank and you were advertising to join your TS channel because you were singing? Idk.) -XO Hazard/Oddball 

That time period sounds about right, seems like almost a year ago, but yes, back when I was a Regimental Commander.

2 minutes ago, Lucky said:

+1 But please dont bring the 327th back Hudson icefuse was too much XD

WE WILL REIGN