Change Covert Ops Advanced Trooper to Covert Ops Medic

Flash

Name: Spurs

Suggestion: Add a medic to Covert ops/change advanced trooper to be medic

Implementation: Either adding a "covert ops medic" or adding a medkit to the advanced trooper/replacing the advanced trooper with a medic

Lore: Covert ops doesn't have much lore

Workshop content if applicable: Either the Covert ops advanced trooper model or the regular Covert Ops trooper model that are already on the server
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: either

Job: Covert Ops Medic/Covert ops Advanced trooper

Model: 

If changing/replacing-  models/gonzo/clonecovertops/ccoarf/ccoarf.mdl

if adding-      models/gonzo/clonecovertops/ccotrooper/ccotrooper.mdl

Weapons:

med_kit

tfa_swch_dc15a

tfa_swch_dc15s

tfa_swch_alphablaster

Other:

---------------

Covert ops Advanced Trooper is barely different from the regular trooper. The only difference between the advanced trooper and the regular Covert Ops Trooper is the Advanced trooper has higher pay and a different model. For being an "advanced" company we do not have lore characters or specializations. Covert Ops is supposed to be pretty independent but still has to rely on other battalions medics to survive.

Edited by Flash
Just now, BigZach said:

-1 the Advanced trooper should be more ARF based and we should have a medic aswell at least 5 slots.

CO never had ARF, or medic. Or any lore in general, but having a medic job would help us more than just having a AT with no real benifits

2 minutes ago, LixCoffee said:

CO never had ARF, or medic. Or any lore in general, but having a medic job would help us more than just having a AT with no real benifits

I am going against the removal of AT for MED. They could easily be there as separate subranches. I didn't say add ARF. I said AT could be more ARF like which add more substance to our only sub sub branch. Med can go along with as another subranch

Edited by BigZach

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

+1, Literally AT isn't useful at all. It's just a different model and one weapon change. As a RC, I always have to heal the CO and I think that a Medic class for CO could bring CO more appeal towards it. 

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Just now, BigZach said:

I am going against the removal of AT for MED. They could easily be there as separate subranches. I didn't say add ARF. I said AT could be more ARF like which add more substance to our only sub sub branch. Med can go along with as another subranch

Panda said it perfectly. CO needs it and we dont need extra class if we don't fill the ones we already have. Adding a medic could help us improve our recruitment and solve healing issues. 

3 minutes ago, LixCoffee said:

Panda said it perfectly. CO needs it and we dont need extra class if we don't fill the ones we already have. Adding a medic could help us improve our recruitment and solve healing issues. 

You dont fill up AT because you dont try to make it special. It's just been given up to try and substitute it. I love the fact of adding a medic alot but for the sacrifice of AT which has tonnes of untapped potential.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

16 minutes ago, LixCoffee said:

Thats why making it a medic will make it special and more useful. There isnt a lot of potential for it. There isnt really any point to be one so making it a medic will make it more useful.

I’m fine with it. But if you guys get bacta grenades pretty sure every medic on the server will be pissed