Name characters getting ARC

Oredon

Name:501st CPT Kix

Suggestion:Named Characters getting an ARC bodygroup

Implementation:We would make it as a body group for the models so that way they can easily put it on and take it off and if we are able too we can just use the samething the normal ARC troopers use (EX:Kix would just have the standard 501st ARC bodygroup so it doesn't have to be unique)

Lore:They're really isn't really any lore to it. It's just something I though of

Workshop content if applicable:Require's development

Edited by Oredon
I didn't know about the format I'm new to doing this
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

-1 just why

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

-1 this would mean that you all would have to pass arc selections and do the trainings. The arc bodygroups are something you work your way up to and not giving because you are a named character 

Edited by Joshua
2 hours ago, IKE said:

-1 makes no sense, only named character this applies for is Jesse as he was ARC. But no one else.

at this time, even jesse wasn't ARC yet.

Anyways, there is no actual need for this. It just adds hassle to everyone involved and also is not lore friendly. Giving models to characters that are not lore friendly is just pointless and also stupid. -1

Banned

-1 bye