Jedi super speed

Bug Type (server/forum):Server

Severity level (1-3):1

Evidence (if you can):Me

Description of the bug: As a jedi if use adrenaline, then use force leap when the effects of adrenaline are active you keep the speed from adrenaline after its gone.

How can we recreate it:I don't know.

Banned

i've been busted

It isnt even using force leap afterwards. its just putting the lightsaber away. Then guardians and sentinels that can use single sabers and duals can use it twice for even better speed.

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

On 7/1/2018 at 0:04 PM, Mishue said:

It isnt even using force leap afterwards. its just putting the lightsaber away. Then guardians and sentinels that can use single sabers and duals can use it twice for even better speed.

The glitch has been around for months. Since the lightsabers came out on icefuse and since we got it here the first time. It cannot be made permanent twice, only make it permanent once but then just do it another time but with the normal adrenaline length.

10 minutes ago, Egg said:

The glitch has been around for months. Since the lightsabers came out on icefuse and since we got it here the first time. It cannot be made permanent twice, only make it permanent once but then just do it another time but with the normal adrenaline length.

If you have Double Trouble you can double it

unknown.png

Like alec said. If you have double trouble like i stated you can make it doubled permanent via using it one the single saber switching to the duals. Using it again then switching to fists. trust me i know. I was doing it until I saw people doing it on the venator and it started triggering me

1 hour ago, Mishue said:

Like alec said. If you have double trouble like i stated you can make it doubled permanent via using it one the single saber switching to the duals. Using it again then switching to fists. trust me i know. I was doing it until I saw people doing it on the venator and it started triggering me

Still though, it is a bit annoying but I dont know if this is fixable. And it shouldnt really be bannable either. 

I mean easy fix. Remove adrenaline as a force power. GG fixed. I mean who needs to run faster anyways. we got force leap lol

9 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

Correction: it is bannable. Only if you abuse it after giving a warning 

It shouldn't be because sometimes it is a complete accident because it is so easy to do, use adrenaline and do ANYTHING while the power is active and there you go.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...