Nade's Gamemaster Re-application

Name:  TRM Ghost Company Lead XO Crys | Nade | Consular Manager Knight 3 Karius

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58484750

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:  2204 (Although it's much more since this is only from when we switched from the old admin system to the icefuse one)

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9 (In the stuff I actually am Interested in.)

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I would assume very good since I'm currently an XO in the 212th, a TRM, staff since January and a former gamemaster...

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes, Sir!

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: 3 part insurgency event series which consists of 3 event server events based on a rebellion on a CIS controlled the planet. Before each event, the highest of each battalion will meet up along with the rebels and plan the event in order to run this operation as effectively as possible, it's highly likely that all 3 of these events will be one life events.

First being an intelligence operation in which republic forces will be stationed in rebel-controlled radio broadcast towers in an attempt to convey an anti-cis propaganda  broadcast and be asked with secretly keeping enemy patrols away from the towers, whilst the propaganda broadcasts are set up this can be achieved in any way that the players decide (passive with persuasion or simultaneously taking out the patrols without drawing too much attention). Once the broadcast goes live the enemy will attempt to destroy the enemy towers in order to stop the propaganda, in which the troopers must keep them up for as long as possible and then retreat from that part of the planet along with the rebellion broadcasters.

Part 2 will consist of planning and execute an ambush on the enemy CIS armed convoy, they will use their surrounding to plan the attack and will have to disable the trucks to stop them from getting away. once they have disabled the security they must crack into the cargo and hold out against enemy reinforcements while the rebels pack the cargo away, the troopers must then successfully cover the rebels escape and protect as much of the cargo as possible and then retreat from the scene

Part 3 will be the final part of the operation and will consist of using the new rebel recruits (gained from the first propaganda event) and stolen enemy equipment (which was taken from the enemy convoy in part 2) and will be an assault on the capital of the planet, the goal would be to clear out the royal palace, detain all CIS supporting officials and take the leader captive to end the rebellion and put the rebels in power of the planet.

As I've stated I'm a former gamemaster and I've done alot of events which can be seen here:

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Congratulations @Nade Jones your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 6/19/18 to contact me or a GMO+ for your Game Master Interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Game Master Applications - Pending