Old School Kal Armor

Korm

Hello again comrads, it is I, Tsar Kal Skirata. I'm here to request something.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Korm | Kal | Bail | Einarr

Suggestion: Adding Matching Mando armor for Kal

Implementation: Adding the Mandalorian armor to match the boys, removing Mandoarc skin, replacing it with ArcKal from the pack listed below.

Lore: It's Papa Kal's Mandalorian armor, so it works.

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=959491037

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change

Job: null_Kal

Model: Replace models/player/mandoarc/mandoarc.mdl with models/player/arc/starwars/arckal.mdl

Weapons:

Other:

• Agree 1

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Banned

that’s pretty cute

+1

On 6/3/2018 at 7:35 AM, Joah said:

Didn't we have this before.. Then we wanted it changed again..?

Yeah, it was originally replaced with the other one and the one he paid for, but in my original suggestion to bring back the Mandalorian armor, he was also suppose to have gotten the same type so that we all can match during promotion, tryouts, blending in, etc.