4 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

-1 the Ghost Company Commander is not an ARC job. 

It clearly is, its pretty much the same model as the Ghost Company ARC Job.
https://gyazo.com/d42283edae97403bc34453ef498164fc

Edited by Nade Jones

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

-1 It's not a bug, its not supposed to have one. This should be a suggestion for all Officers to have one but not a bug. I would suggest making a server suggestion about this, not a bug report

Edited by BigBurner
1 minute ago, BigBurner said:

-1 It's not a bug, its not supposed to have one. This should be a suggestion for all Officers to have one but not a bug

Ghost Company commander is an ARC Job
https://gyazo.com/d42283edae97403bc34453ef498164fc

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

-1, If you're trying to say the Ghost Company Commander is an ARC job and needs a westar just bc of the model it uses, then the same can be applied to the Torrent Company Commander job, it uses a similar ARC model as the 501st ARC job. Just because the model looks similar to an ARC trooper doesn't immediately mean its an ARC job. I'm pretty sure both jobs don't say they require ARC Training therefore it doesn't need a Westar added to the job. 

49 minutes ago, Raiden said:

-1, If you're trying to say the Ghost Company Commander is an ARC job and needs a westar just bc of the model it uses, then the same can be applied to the Torrent Company Commander job, it uses a similar ARC model as the 501st ARC job. Just because the model looks similar to an ARC trooper doesn't immediately mean its an ARC job. I'm pretty sure both jobs don't say they require ARC Training therefore it doesn't need a Westar added to the job. 

The Ghost Company ARC job also dosen't say it requires ARC training, yet it does. No offense we've been running ghost company and there's only 1 Ghost Company Commander at a time, as of now the Ghost Company commander has a loadout of a scoped dc-15a which does 35 damage, a 212th private has one which does 50 damage I've literally been nerfed ever since I got promoted to Ghost Company lead...

Edited by Nade Jones

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Hello! Now, in order for this to be a valid bug report, the gun must've previously been on the job and was accidentally removed or is just glitched.

Please either confirm or deny that the weapon was on this job as soon as possible.

And if the gun was on the job, can you last state when the job had the weapon? (And be as specific as possible) It'd make it easier for people to trace the update logs and identify if this was an accident or on purpose. 

3 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

Hello! Now, in order for this to be a valid bug report, the gun must've previously been on the job and was accidentally removed or is just glitched.

Please either confirm or deny that the weapon was on this job as soon as possible.

And if the gun was on the job, can you last state when the job had the weapon? (And be as specific as possible) It'd make it easier for people to trace the update logs and identify if this was an accident or on purpose. 

I was not aware of this, neither do I possess any knowledge of when the job actually possessed the weapon but I assume its supposed to, If not I will make a suggestion instead.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

22 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

I was not aware of this, neither do I possess any knowledge of when the job actually possessed the weapon but I assume its supposed to, If not I will make a suggestion instead.

Man, I'm not trying to be a dick or anything but like... How do you not understand that ONLY an ARC job will have the WESTAR? A job that specifically states ARC Trooper will have the ARC job. Ghost Company Commander does not state it's an ARC job anywhere. It does not get a WESTAR. Want a WESTAR? Join the ARC job, you can still be GCL with an ARC job. 

• Agree 1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

23 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

Man, I'm not trying to be a dick or anything but like... How do you not understand that ONLY an ARC job will have the WESTAR? A job that specifically states ARC Trooper will have the ARC job. Ghost Company Commander does not state it's an ARC job anywhere. It does not get a WESTAR. Want a WESTAR? Join the ARC job, you can still be GCL with an ARC job. 

You clearly don't understand how we run ghost company so let me fill you in: Ghost Company Commander is a 1 spot job reserved for the 1 person leading Ghost Company, in the past ARC was a requirement to even join ghost company (you could join before but you were required to get ARC trained or be removed, and thats why we have the regular non ARC Ghost Company model) If that does not make it clear to you, Commander is an ARC Job, ARC was requirement to be in GC and you couldn't be a GC Commander without ARC training, we removed that ARC requirement to fill in the slots but the ARC requirement for Commander has never changed, the commander job has never been occupied by a non ARC personall and it will never will be. I myself am the Current ARCL and GCL and so was Gearshift and so was Ruzom before him, its quite a pattern which proves that its clearly a requirement and that it is an ARC Job...

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

2 hours ago, Fizzik said:

-1 the Ghost Company Commander is not an ARC job. 

2 hours ago, Turbine said:

+1

2 hours ago, Dice ✯ said:

+1 i believe that all ARC and ARC Positions should receive a designated marksman weapon such as a Westar.

2 hours ago, Raiden said:

This isn’t a +1 or -1 situation but thank you for giving feedback 

19 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

Ghost Company Commander is a 1 spot job reserved for the 1 person leading Ghost Company

1 hour ago, Nade Jones said:

No offense we've been running ghost company and there's only 1 Ghost Company Commander at a time

Thats legit so obvious, who in their right mind who have more than one person have a job that only allows one person to use it at a time. 

19 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

in the past ARC was a requirement to even join ghost company (you could join before but you were required to get ARC trained or be removed, and thats why we have the regular non ARC Ghost Company model) If that does not make it clear to you, Commander is an ARC Job, ARC was requirement to be in GC and you couldn't be a GC Commander without ARC training, we removed that ARC requirement to fill in the slots but the ARC requirement for Commander has never changed, the commander job has never been occupied by a non ARC personall and it will never will be.

That's just how you guys are running Ghost Company, that doesn't mean its a server rule or something that Ghost Company Leaders are required to be ARC trained. Who knows, maybe the next BCMD may change that requirement that all GCL have to be ARC trained, there's nothing stopping that possibility. But that doesn't mean it is an ARC job. That's just how you structure your battalion and the requirements for certain positions. 

Edited by Raiden
14 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

You clearly don't understand how we run ghost company so let me fill you in: Ghost Company Commander is a 1 spot job reserved for the 1 person leading Ghost Company, in the past ARC was a requirement to even join ghost company (you could join before but you were required to get ARC trained or be removed, and thats why we have the regular non ARC Ghost Company model) If that does not make it clear to you, Commander is an ARC Job, ARC was requirement to be in GC and you couldn't be a GC Commander without ARC training, we removed that ARC requirement to fill in the slots but the ARC requirement for Commander has never changed, the commander job has never been occupied by a non ARC personall and it will never will be. I myself am the Current ARCL and GCL and so was Gearshift and so was Ruzom before him, its quite a pattern which proves that its clearly a requirement and that it is an ARC Job...

This post will most likely get locked due to an argument, but I will say this, while that may be how GC is structured now, the next Cody may not see that as the best way. The next Cody might make his own GC training which has nothing to do with ARC, so it wouldn't make sense for the non-ARC jobs to have a WESTAR. 

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

6 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

This post will most likely get locked due to an argument, but I will say this, while that may be how GC is structured now, the next Cody may not see that as the best way. The next Cody might make his own GC training which has nothing to do with ARC, so it wouldn't make sense for the non-ARC jobs to have a WESTAR. 

Its not an argument just a debate, nothing wrong with you guys voicing your concerns...

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

yeah this should really be in the suggestions part 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...