Better / Enhanced / Third person

Korm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Papa Kal/ Korm

Suggestion: Adding this Mod that makes the game feel like a Third person shooter.

Implementation: ^

Lore: Well, There is no lore to it but you know. It feels cool. Looks awesome and runs fantastic in singleplayer.

Workshop content if applicable:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1385768768

I know what some of you are thinking. "Why?" Well it's toggle-able. So you can turn it off if you want the vanilla third person that we currently have on the server or for as I said, an advanced, better feeling for a third person game, which I play this server on 95% of the time.

Personal Opinion - This would be a great feature

Tester Opinion -

Pros - +1 looks amazing -I use third-person most of the time and I think this will add a new feature to being in third person.

Cons - Bad reviews but nothing we can work around.

Edited by Mercy
Grammar is booty

+1 I tried this in SP cause I saw it and now I really, really want it on the server, it's just the camera is so much better than simple third person.

Edited by Snow

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

Tester Opinion

Pros: Better 3rd person for people on the server

Cons: Don't really have any other than maybe people wouldn't like the change

personal opinion: I like it because it is something new that may work

Overall: +1

Former: Shadow Company BCMD, Grey Jedi Master, and Wrath of the Sith

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

This is a good idea possibly could add more immersion being that its "Advanced", the reviews are iffy so that's why im sending this to the tester's and seeing if Zim can implement it in the most smooth way.

PENDING

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Pending

• 4 weeks later...