Give Jet troopers more stuff

Name: TR CT PVT Rexko

Suggestion: adding a new type of  jet troopers called ADANCE JET TROOPERS  New job more equipment and weapons

Implementation: It will give the AJT's more weapons to use rather than the Default weapons

Lore: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Clone_jet_trooper

Workshop content if applicable: they may Require Development
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: It give the JT's more weapons to use and make it more fun.

Job: Advanced Jet trooper( requires special training and approval of officers within that battalion  and a rank of CSM+)

Model: Regular Jet Trooper model

Weapons: DC-17 Commando Pistols, DC-15x Sniper Rifle or a scoped DC-15

Other:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Rexko

Jet Trooper with a republic sniper? Jet Troopers already have Jet Packs, I remember having to deal with JT jobs with Medkits in PVP and that was cancer, all JT's need is Jetpacks, nothing else. [-1]

Edited by Snow

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

i'm a fucking JTL and this is fucking idiotic, we don't need to be more special than we already are. i dont see any reason at all for AJT, they cant do anything the normal JT cant do. 

tldr: lirerally no point in adding AJT

6 minutes ago, iskaffe said:

i'm a fucking JTL and this is fucking idiotic, we don't need to be more special than we already are. i dont see any reason at all for AJT, they cant do anything the normal JT cant do. 

tldr: lirerally no point in adding AJT

You don't have to go and attack people for their suggestions.

• Disagree 4
6 minutes ago, Rexko said:

"suggestion is idiotic/dumb" isn't attacks.

If he was calling you an idiot then yeah, but he isn't.

Smart people can have dumb ideas and dumb people can have good ideas; it doesn't make you smart or dumb.

Anyway, -1 for reasons already stated.

6 minutes ago, Rexko said:

i'm not attacking you, im saying its a stupid idea and that it doesnt add anything of tactical value.

attacking you would be telling you that you're a fucking idiot for suggesting it.

Just now, ccmonty said:

all of you are blind to the abuse Jet troopers get. we get no chance to fly and only 110 ammo. you should be ASHAMED at your attempts to opress us!

I know right, just because we have jetpacks doesn't mean we're overpowered or special, the weapons they have are just the default and a lot of jts lost their store bought weapons since the wipe. The JT's are just the regular Troopers with a jetpack, which could considered them useless since they have no special long ranged weapons which they can take advantage of.

3 minutes ago, ccmonty said:

all of you are blind to the abuse Jet troopers get. we get no chance to fly and only 110 ammo. you should be ASHAMED at your attempts to opress us!

Monty, we dont get any abuse, the reason we  don't get  to use our jetpack is that there is liteally no tactical use of our jetpack on ship, the majority of jobs get around a hundred ammo cus' thats just how it is.

4 minutes ago, iskaffe said:

Monty, we dont get any abuse, the reason we  don't get  to use our jetpack is that there is liteally no tactical use of our jetpack on ship, the majority of jobs get around a hundred ammo cus' thats just how it is.

that was a joke

5 minutes ago, Rexko said:

I know right, just because we have jetpacks doesn't mean we're overpowered or special, the weapons they have are just the default and a lot of jts lost their store bought weapons since the wipe. The JT's are just the regular Troopers with a jetpack, which could considered them useless since they have no special long ranged weapons which they can take advantage of.

that was a joke

-1 As a former JT for GM I have to say this idea is extremely stupid. They were trained in HOW TO USE JETPACK not to become ARC but with jet pack. You’re supposed to use your jetpack to maneuver away from enemy fire, not to carry more firepower then your average CT. If you want more firepower then trade away your jetpack and become a different class 

Edited by Snadvich
1 minute ago, Snadvich said:

-1 As a former JT for GM I have to say this idea is extremely stupid. They were trained in HOW TO USE JETPACK not to become ARC but with jet pack. You’re supposed to use your jetpack to maneuver away from enemy fire, not carry more equipment then your load out. If you want more firepower then trade away your jetpack and become a different class 

The reason why people don't play as jet troopers because it got fucking boring compared to playing other jobs such as an ARF trooper that has multiple weapons.

I used to play on other servers that I'm not going to name so that I won't get banned, but When I was on those servers, the jet troopers were badass and actually were fun to play as since they had Unique weapons that no other jobs had but in exchange for that they took more damage than any other job.

• Disagree 1

The weapons that jer troopers have usually varies by battalion. Also, I dont want this class in my battalion. Jet troopers in 41st have the scopes dc15a because it makes sense for how they are used in my battalion, having every battalion have this would not make sense and is just not needed.

21 minutes ago, Rexko said:

The reason why people don't play as jet troopers because it got fucking boring compared to playing other jobs such as an ARF trooper that has multiple weapons.

What is boring is up to the matter of opinion. It might be boring for you but I found it fun to rely on my movement rather then my weapons 

-1 They have a fucking jet pack and a gun, they already have a huge advantage over other classes. What’s next Flamethrower JT’s? The only thing that would make sense to add to JT’s is some kind of working range finder for scouting, but still we have a recon regiment for that. 

Edited by Banjans
  • Agree 1

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Rexko said:

WmUtJA6.gif

• Agree 2
1 hour ago, Alec said:

-1 Flying Z6s anyone?

1 hour ago, Banjans said:

What’s next Flamethrower JT’s?

f26.png

Sincerely, 

Former 327th JTL Commander KanZ (who used have a flamethrower and a z6 with the jetpack)

Edited by KanZ
also -1, nerf those shitty ass JTs instead man
  • Agree 2
22 minutes ago, Rexko said:

Yes, I have to respect what the community votes on as much as I disagree with them. We can't ignore their votes.

No, ignore them. They are nothing but filthy plebs who don't know their place.

Tell you what, revoke the void request and I'll give this +1.

Fair?