VOID

Qal

-1 I think a support Trooper class needs to be defined more in terms of what its intentions are before attempting to add it to other battalions

There are currently only two proclaimed "Support Trooper" classes.
GM's receives a Combat Shotgun, a Health Kit, Repair Tool, and their GM trademark 70 damage Westar. (that end point was not me being negative, I promise)
41st's receives the standard primaries of DC-15A and DC-15S, an RPS-6, and a repair tool
it appears the consistency relies in terms of at least one Primary, and a repair tool and something special (GM Medkit/41st RPS-6), but I feel like unless its exactly detailed how each battalions "Support Trooper" class is set up.

1 hour ago, AlextheConqustidor said:

+1 on the armor and ammo it -1 on medkit and rocket ammo

1 hour ago, MrNoe said:

-1 we dont need a new medic job

58 minutes ago, WaterMelonWolf said:

-1, They are S U P P O R T troopers, ammo i can see med kits? no. If you edit for it to be only ammo you'll have my +1

43 minutes ago, Sythen McSwiggity said:

-1 I think a support Trooper class needs to be defined more in terms of what its intentions are before attempting to add it to other battalions

There are currently only two proclaimed "Support Trooper" classes.
GM's receives a Combat Shotgun, a Health Kit, Repair Tool, and their GM trademark 70 damage Westar. (that end point was not me being negative, I promise)
41st's receives the standard primaries of DC-15A and DC-15S, an RPS-6, and a repair tool
it appears the consistency relies in terms of at least one Primary, and a repair tool and something special (GM Medkit/41st RPS-6), but I feel like unless its exactly detailed how each battalions "Support Trooper" class is set up.

-1, idea is good but needs some reworking. Basically this would just be a better medic and make medics dated, so as a previous medic hard no to that. So remove the med kit for sure. And giving out armor is a thing specific to the GM support trooper, unique to them. I like the buying rocket ammo. Rockets are in such limited supply that would be useful.

Edited by conrad

spacer.pngspacer.png

-1 for the reason of, not all battalions have a support trooper. The purpose of 41st support troopers are, they are the AT RT driver class for the battalion do they provide support with the at rts and scout ahead and provide vehicle cover. Idk what gm support is supposed to do other than just be a full out support. Adding support trooper to every battalion is not necessary.