I'm Done Kids

You had to have seen this coming, but I figured that I would make it official so that anyone who remembers, or still cares. I'm done. I will not be returning to the Synergy "Community" again. I've had enough time to really sit back and look at things from another perspective, and I've definitely learned a lot that I couldn't see before. You know who your real friends are? The ones who will actually go to battle for you and defend you when no one else will. You really learn a thing or two when people talk behind your back. But then again, what do we expect from people who force their opinion onto others?

@Jek The fucking realest person I know, thanks for never being a fucking cuck and telling it like it is. Some day we will find Raxla.

@Mods Never really got to hang out with you that much, but it was always dank fun, remember they aren't people. Sorry you got cucked in Elite Dangerous :(

@Zim Still remember the first time you came into my channel to talk about that 187th squad idea. I still hate the idea, but I'm glad you ended up where you did. People don't appreciate you enough, know your worth.

@Medic My son, real OG Icefuse days. Those were simpler times, and we were innocent. Hmu with those phat nudes in Discord <3

@Jackson Worst interviews I've ever done, how the fuck did you not know where 501st was during Order 66? <3

@Ginyu Sentinelese people don't belong. Exterminate.

@JDM I'll fucking miss you shitting in your mic. Keep the memes strong my guy. Nigel Blunter gang gang

@Nightmare The Latina Man @Nightmare The Fan Fic God @Nightmare You fucking legend. Gang gang shit son. Never stop being yourself, don't let fucking idiots tell you how to act. I'm proud of you.

@ccmonty I can't fucking handle you, but you're welcome for getting your post count back.

@Llama/Yoda Best fucking Yoda in a long time 100%. I will fucking meet you at the Gate's of Valhalla brother.

@Bolt Best fucking Event job ever. Bolt Bolten from Nar Shadaa was my guy

To the entirety of the 104th. I'm so proud. You guys continue to do amazing and continue the legacy of integrity and loyalty. Never forget the good times, always remember the bad. Learn, and grow with one another, sometimes that's all you have.

To the staff team. Some of you, are complete shit, but I'm pretty proud to where we were when I left. Don't be lazy, keep up the work and show the Directors why you deserve to be apart of this team.

You already know where you can find me my children.

maxresdefault.jpg

5kI2PDD.jpg

aa2.jpg

1g04ep.jpg

Edited by aStonedSparks

@aStonedSparks Sorry it had to come to this but, the interviews we did together were fucking fantastic. Even though I had to write everything down and I didn’t have a say but what the hell. Hope we can stay in contact my mate. See you on the flip side Coconut. o7

Edited by Esitt

Good lad.

I don't think we ever spoke really asides from that brief moment when you took over Intel in Icefuse during that last week but those were some bomb sessions at 3am

You a real one, <3

23 hours ago, Joseph said:

@aStonedSparksWe talked on very few occasions, But every time we did, You were a stand up guy and a meme, o7 you will be missed. (You may not remember me, But at this point im used to no one remembering me OOF)

Of course I remember you, I changed your name from 187th Joseph :)

2 minutes ago, aStonedSparks said:

Of course I remember you, I changed your name from 187th Joseph :)

Lmao my name was 187th ENG CSM Joseph for my entire time i actually played synergy, After i started memeing my name was set back lmao