Lazer's Resignation

Lazer

Name: Lazer

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:174756803

Date: 4/28/18

Reason for leaving: I have my personal reasons, stuff is going on in real life and I can't do this anymore. I would like to apologize to @Joah for not living up to my HA duties and for not doing what was expected of me.

Farewells: 

@ZanderYou and Tomas brought me to the server and I thank you for that. You were my first commander and I'm glad to say you were my last I couldn't ask for a better friend. Just think 3 communities Zander and we destroyed 2 of them one being a top notch gmod server.

@Tomas You as well brought me to this server and trained me as a CR way back on Icefuse, I always saw you as a role model type of figure. You Zander and I 3 communities...

@Fizzik you were part of the OG 91st gonna miss those days even though you left us for ARC...

@Bolt Keep doing what you're doing Bolt, You're a great kid don't let people downsize you because of your voice or age if they do their not worth your time.

@Max You were my 91st Major and then my future admiral, You were a really good friend even though we have kind of drifted apart.

@Core My boy since day one and my regimental senior Commander, Marshal Commander and Palpy You were the one that inspired me to go for Regimental. My favorite little black boy.

@Bazoo my little Tmod back in Icefuse, you started out just as another t-mod and me not knowing you at all and it turned into a great friendship that we have had between us.

@Forseen thank's for giving me the chance to be an HA on Icefuse, you have alway believed in me and I thank you for that. Also my favorite Australian. 

@Joah Thank you for making this community I respect you for what you did on Icefuse, Please make sure that this is the people's server and not a tyrants server.

@Wolfro I miss you.

• Agree 3

I know you don't like me that much over the Reaper stuff but we had some gucci times back on Icefuse even  tho you didn't do shit as HA in the last months

Shame you had to dip so early considering you got HA back, take care my dude.

Lazer has been with me since day one being on the staff team. He has been a great friend and I always took advice from him. He always helped me in any situation, and when he needed me I was there as well. Farwell my friend. @Lazer

Former: Liaison

Banned

rip my guy