Rackarains Staff Application

Rackarain

RP Name: TRO 212th ARC CSM Rackarain

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:77368334

Time zone: Central/Mountain

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I want to help the server grow more. Get rid of the people who are bad for the server. Make events that people would enjoy and entertaining. I want to be well more known in the community. Get a better feel in server. Overall help the server and get more involved in it. Also to get more experience as a being staff. I have plenty of experience of being staff on different types of RP servers. Make everyone have a good time and want to come back to the server. I have seen a lot of minges come on when all the staff are asleep and I couldn't do anything about it expect to wait for them to leave. Wish to help the players who don't know what do and fear they will get yelled at. I want to get people want to look for me for guidance and wisdom when they need it. Bring people who never played a serious rp a nice experience and hopefully enjoy it. Bring up moral by helping people who need it. Welcome new players to our server by letting them know we are a friendly server and community.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a lifeguard at my local community center. I have a passion for cooking. I currently looking to be studding to get my Doctorate degree and major in Medical care. I want to be a pediatrician  when I get my degree. I do work hard in things that I want to accomplish and be successful at. I am an 3 star athlete. which means I play in all season of sports. I am captain of my football, wrestling, and track team. Senior in high school. I do have a passion for cars and shoes. The first thing I notice on a person is their shoes. I think the type of shoe you wear tells a lot about you.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, Admin, The Nuclear Baddases-Darkrp(resigned) . BurstLineNetwork, GameMaster -StarwarsRP(Resigned). Code3Gaming, SuperAdmin-Darkrp(Demoted for inactivity). MixedRP SuperAdmin(shut down)-Darkrp.Purple Galaxies. Owner-DarkRP(Shut down)

Edited by Rackarain

Respectful, active, already does his duties as a TRO
+1

also " The first thing I notice on a person is their shoes. I think the type of shoe you wear tells a lot about you. "

b122aad7533470cf10a0ce492b88dd6d.jpg

Edited by Nade Jones

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

*Comms Connect* - Trooper! It's your time!

Your application has been accepted for interview.

Contact a Head Administrator over private comms (Teamspeak) to conduct your interview.

You have 1 week to do so (Until the 8th of April of the Year 2018)

// Locked 

// Moved to Pending

British