DexGunz

RP Name:

CG TKL LTC Dex

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):

STEAM_1:0:73748246

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

CG (Coruscant Guard)

Experience: I have played StarWarsRP since 2014

I have served as Commanders for battalions(on other servers)

such as

501st, Null, RC, GM, GC,104th, 187th, 212th

I have been BCMD multiple times on a vast selection of servers which other those servers the rank/title was for only 1 user who'd be under the General and discipline the troopers while also helping with Tryout Docs and training battalions. I'd never be demoted from the rank but would either be promoted to the rank of General or leave the rank for new leadership to be brought but still have a voice to help the person who took the rank.

I have also been General a hand full of times and would be the sole general instead of sharing the title with others depending on the way the server staff had the server set as. In some cases, if a server was shut down and reopened the owners of the server would give me the rank of general to start off with bringing in the proper user to officer roles that way battalions can start to bring in recruits into their ranks.

On Synergy, I started as a GC coming from Icefuze and had to leave for work. I Came back in December of 2017 being brought in to CG to help Commander Stone who saw that other high ranking officers were inactive or did not know how to lead the battalion. I am currently one of if not the only current CG Members to reach every rank instead of jumping 2 or more ranks higher which I feel proud of feeling that I have earned my keep in Coruscant Guard.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

To myself, I believe yes that Coruscant Guard has the numbers yet they are to mingy and are not what "law enforcement " should act like or be seen as ( yes I am an example of this ). I have worked for my rank and I see many troopers beg for promotions and then get promoted when I think that if you ask for a rank or tell others that you think you should be promoted regardless of the reasoning if you are the one bring this to me I will put your promotion on lock for a short time. Xaze who brought myself and two others who have reached the rank of Commander 1 in CG the other in Rancor helped bring CG up when it comes to the quality during his time as Fox and left when CG needed him to stay, he did leave Docs and told the officers if they do as he had written down that the only way to go was up but new hierarchy being brought up wanted to do their own thing and not for the better of the battalion and would not tell thge troopers that the mistake is on the BCMD.I am one of the most active CG on and have been told and asked how I have not reached the rank of commander yet and all I will tell them is ask my Commander. Right now my main goal is to bring CG back to how the server saw when Xaze was Fox not doing the same as he did but using what he did and implementing my own spin in the battalion.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: yes, for example,

the Coruscant Guard unlike the normal clone trooper were not cloned on Kamino but were created in a secret facility on Coruscant in which they received specialized and simulations that were different from the training that Normal clones had to undergo on Kamino.

A Normal Clone was trained for the front lines while the Coruscant Gruad trooper were tasked with protecting members of the Galactic Senate. Even going around the galaxy protecting senators and other VIPs of the Republic.

A lesser-known fact but is canon is that in the lower levels of Coruscant the people gave the nickname of "Storm-Troopers" to the Coruscant Guard.

Availability:

Almost every day

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

I joined Synergy when it was first created I believe around June of 2017 I was an SSG in the GC under Egg and then left due to work. When able to I came back in December of 2017 and joined CG. 

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes 

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want CG to be seen in a better light I want to take that stigma of CG being arrest happy and not doing their jobs properly away. If I can I'd want to have CG be like GM where if you mess up you will be reprimanded for your mistake and will learn from it while also following orders and willing to do better. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes 

I'd also like to point out that at the moment the current Fox is on LOA and I'd be willing to wait for him to return from his LOA Before being told if I have an interview or not considering I don't know if he is aware that he must set a time to do said interview.

Edited by DexGunz

Neutral a great guy really serious when needed. You have tonnes of experience and would, probably, make a good BCMD but at least give Danger a chance he only got it xD

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

-1, Someone who admires GM’s way of thought huh... well from what I’ve heard and seen of you you’re really stern and very serious in any situation. You need a bit more experience on this server and too loosen up a bit. Also Danger just got fox and you should wait till he has to reapply 

Edited by Snadvich
I can’t fucking spell

-1 I dont normally down vote people, but you my sir. Need to wait. Rider legit just got it, and I know how bad you want it, but just wait, or if you have a issue with him. Just put a report up, or leave. Give Danger a chance brotha

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Former: Liaison

Yeah, no. Danger has been in the position for under 2 weeks, give HIM some time to develop while you are as well. This seems more of a position powerplay rather than trying to help. -1

Edited by Esitt

I'm sorry Dex my guy but this seems like a obvious powerplay considering that Danger just got the position and you're taking advantage of the fact that he had to reapply per order of the founders and directors. I have to give a heavy -1 my friend. Maybe the next time around you can go for a more successful attempt however during that time that you have to wait(3 months) and in those 3 months I want you to take these -1s and reasons they gave and I want you to use it and expand your experience and behavior overall so as to improve possibility of you acting better overall. I wish you luck in these coming times my friend.

-Starrk|SO BCMD Starrk|TG K IV Rays

Edited by Rays

+1 Because Danger has been BCMD for 3 weeks and has already started doing things a former fox did that ruined CG. Like Promoting people who left the battalion. Making it easier for people to join CG. Even though in his app he clearly stated he wanted quality vs. quantity. Then Danger not listening to his officers. This is why this app is a thing.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 6
5 minutes ago, Rexko said:

-1, this is obvious powerplay at work.

Nah, Its trying to remove a battalion commander who promises in his app that he has not actually kept. He has made tryouts easier. Made higher ups and  NCO go for each others throats and promoted people who left from CG and came back and not even giving them a trail period.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 2
1 hour ago, warminer14 said:

Nah, Its trying to remove a battalion commander who promises in his app that he has not actually kept. He has made tryouts easier. Made higher ups and  NCO go for each others throats and promoted people who left from CG and came back and not even giving them a trail period.

He's only been BCMD for 3 weeks, you have let people have a chance to change things around, power play can fuck over a battalion

Edited by Rexko
1 hour ago, CBlake said:

-1..... also     

>.>   theres something wrong with this and its triggering me.....   

Fixed it I made this app half awake so my mistake for Graud, not Gruad 

1 hour ago, warminer14 said:

I already have and he is doing the opposite of what his app said he would do. So it whatever.

Have you tried talking to him about the state of the battalion, instead of trying to run against him?

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster
5 hours ago, Pytin said:

-1 I dont normally down vote people, but you my sir. Need to wait. Rider legit just got it, and I know how bad you want it, but just wait, or if you have a issue with him. Just put a report up, or leave. Give Danger a chance brotha

You said rider in the begining lol

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Nuetral give Danger some time in the position but other than that you are active , serious , and i give you some trouble but you are mature with it 100% of the time

• Agree 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

So I havent been commenting on applications recently as Marshal commander because I want to keep as unbiased an Outlook as possible however I must -1 this as Danger needs more time in my eyes to do anything worthy of replacing him. In my opinion he's fine and you should wait until his term is up to make a decision on whether to apply against him. Also I don't think this is a powerplay as you are just applying against him.- Marshal Commander Llama

Edited by Llama/Yoda

I mean, people bring up the fact of "hes made it easier for people to get into CG" and " he said quality over quantity" but in my personal experience, you need people in the battalion to start weeding out the low quality. Danger has been BCMD for less than a month and what seems to be a spicy powerplay you do not deserve this position and should not get it. -1

• Agree 4
17 hours ago, warminer14 said:

When people think its just about promotions and not the fact someone left and rejoined and kept there rank.

Erm maybe the fact that the guy had a lot of experince in CG or are you not talking bout big boss?

Edited by Snadvich

-1 Every time I've interacted with you I noticed how sour and bad of an attitude you seem to carry as a CG, letting the power of being able to arrest get to your head. Before you could even be able to for any BCMD spot especially fox you should fix that.

People want to give DangerRanger some time, The reason we are having a commander purge to begin with is to have new leaders, he may not have held is position very long but he is experienced, i have known him for a quick min. calling him a stern dick is basically saying hes playing up to fox already who was a well. Stern dick. Give him a chance he will surprise you. 

+1

• Retired Founder

Unfortunately you are being denied from the BCMD Fox position for the poor community feedback.

We also feel that the BCMD hasn't had enough time yet to prove themselves.

You may reapply for another commander position in 30 days (5/28/18)