Dan's Staff Application :)

Dan

RP Name: TR Dooms Unit MED MSG Dan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:236195417

Time zone: Eastern 

Reason I want to be an Administrator: I love trying out new things and am always branching out to new tasks which is why my goal is too at least try every available thing on synergy role play. I want to be there to help someone out if something is wrong and to even make dupes for custom sims I want to be able to be there for people in there time of need. When I'm down when I'm not at home I think about the family that I have on Star Wars RP Synergy and it makes my heart sooth itself. It really makes me happy when I help someone out and just too hear them say Thank you or Thank you for the help. I've always wanted to become an admin to stop the people out there trying to ruin the servers experience for others and tell them what they are doing wrong. I want to be there for all of you in your time of need and so I can be able to help you guys at all cost's I love this server and I want to be able to give recommendations when they are needed. This is why I want to be an admin on Synergy Role Play. 

A few things about myself: I'm 16 years old with a good personality my full name is Daniel Ortiz I do not mind what you call me. I'm always available to help someone out no matter what they need I have a good self esteem I only joke around sometimes but when I need to be serious I will be as serious as I think should be needed. I have been playing games since I was a child I got my first PC when I was 6 it was a blast I always played and tried to talk to new people I love interacting and am able to be talked to whenever I stay up late to talk with others. I love Role Play and games that require the grind and the levels.

Staff Experiences: I have no other staff experience on GMOD other than other role play games such as Unturned and Ark. I am always active whenever I can be. 

Upon conducting your interview on the date 04/29/2018, You have been ACCEPTED into the Synergy Roleplay Staff Team! 

Good Job Trooper. Your next mission awaits you.

- Galactic Marines BCMD Bacara | Matra

spacer.png

Currently: BCMD Bacara | TRO | SA

Previously: HA | TRM | BCMD Bacara x2 | CMD Keller x2