Chambers Commander Doom Application Round 2

Chambers

Steam Name: [SR]Sargment[SA]

RP Name: Battalion Commander Doom

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:211744880

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Doom’s Unit

Experience:

I have been a member of Doom’s Unit since the 27th of January 2018.

Doom’s Unit is the second battalion I ever joined and I have put my heart and soul into it.

I joined the Doom’s Unit intel team not long after and have been a member and officer and manager

For about a week and a half before I was promoted to Intel Director for the battalion and have been running it since.

I had only been in the battalion for a two weeks before getting promoted to WO where I ran training and recruitment incentives for the enlisted and sergeants that helped drive effort as well as starting a training document for officers and sergeants to go by when they need some inspiration.

A week and a half after getting WO I received a promotion to COL for my continued efforts in the battalion.

When Meow took over as Commander Doom he promoted me to CMD and he gave me the responsibility of running our Intel section and also gave me the job of running the newly acquired ENG job and I managed to get a good lead for it some members that actually RP.

When I came off my week of LOA Meow saw fit to promote me to XO of the battalion and now I run training and the Intel division as well as running the incentives for our troopers.

I have been Battalion Commander Doom for about a month now and I have been enjoying every minute of it, I have been leading the battalion on its upward climb and revived many practices within the battalion that I believe has increased enjoyment for all.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I want to continue a practice that I have revived inside the battalion where we had scheduled simulations that we could test advanced tactics and actually do formations in something other than a PVP sim where not all our tactics or formations can be tested.( Now That I have achieved senior admin I am much better at providing interesting training and sims for my troopers)

I want to keep pushing in the battalion to have engagement outside the roleplay contained inside the game, whether that be in the form of my weekly incentives for recruiting or battalion suggestions and additions to the training docs. (We have been starting game nights as well now.)

I want to continue hosting our officer and battalion meetings, increasing the interaction in the battalion and continuing the discussion and candidacy that is part of what Dooms Unit is.

I have already (With the help of Maymays) revamp all of our sergeant's responsibilities as well as redoing a lot of the documents to be more clear and to show sergeants the path to the officer.

I want to do the above for the officers as well, the overall goal being that no one should be confused about what they can and cannot do within the rank the currently hold.

I also want to commit more to interacting with the other battalions on the server so Doom’s Unit isn’t closed off by itself ( I have already made great strides in this with the help of my admin rank.)

I am one of the longest-serving officers in the battalion and I feel like I know all of the current Doom’s Unit members and I feel like with the changes that I have put into effect will be able to more effectively communicate with all of the eastern members to make sure everyone is being heard.

Doom’s Unit is my battalion and I will do everything that is within my power to make sure it succeeds, grows, and is fun for people that join our family.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes

Availability: Usually on for 4+ hours every weekday and 8 or so hours on the weekend. my timezone is MST.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Battalion Commander Doom has played for 1345:31:19. I know at least half of that is AFK

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

Increased interactivity with the other battalions on the ship so that we can get outside of this bubble I feel like we are in and get us up to the level of training that I see in GM and Rancor. We are well on the path to this and I have already had some scheduled battalion trainings/interactions planned

I will be gone on for about 10 days at the beginning of May and I know that I am leaving everything in good hands.(this was in my previous app too)

Our activity has gone way up but I want to keep the recruitment up and build Dooms Unit into one of the biggest battalions on the server!

I am currently in the process of getting an ARC model redone for us (been speaking independently to a modeler/texture), Revamp to the whole ARC squad as well,  and been in talks with Medic regarding what we can do to improve the battalion.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1