Finnley's Staff Applicaiton

Ruin

RP Name: 104th RM SFC Waffles OR Jedi P Consular Veir

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70600576

Gender: I'm currently female, but please use he/his or they/their pronouns as I'm planning on undergoing FtM surgeries. Now you know. My voice is misleading so I don't particularly mind if you mess up, though.

Timezone: UTC +2 However, I'm usually on every day and most of the day seeing as I have literally no life.

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): The main reason I wish to be an administrator is to help other people. I know, kind of cliche, but that's really all there is to it. I usually join the server when most people are inactive, but sometimes those people need an admin as well (and sometimes an admin is inactive or not on) and I think having admins from different timezones can prove to be fruitful in the long run. If anything happens I want to be there for the players and help them in any way I possibly can; I want to show them that the server is friendly and has an amazing community even if we're a SeriousRP server. There's honestly not much else in terms of reasons that I can think of, I simply adore this server and want the best for it, even in times of its inactive (European) mornings. I have also been an admin on quite a few servers before and I can assure you that not once have I done anything to result in a demotion. Every now and then I play around, but never have I abused admin powers that were granted to me. If I am to be accepted, I promise that I will be mature and calm when I need to be.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm mostly a mature person, but I have times where every now and then I like to joke around. We all do, don't we? I don't have a job or go to school at the moment, but I am looking to continue my education next year so my activity will be slightly sparser then. You can call me whatever you want, honestly, as long as it isn't disrespectful to anyone. I'm friendly and have a slightly weird sense of humor. I also speak three languages fluently, four if you consider sarcasm a language.

Do you have any previous staff experience? As stated above, I used to be staff on quite a few servers; Prophunt (admin on the 'Everyone's a Banana' server for a few years), Deathrun; Bunny Hop, etc., and have even owned my own server at one point in time. Suffice it to say I have quite some experience in being an administrator.

If you've made it this far, cheers. Hope to see you in game regardless of what you think about my application.

Edited by Finnley

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

• Founder
Founder

Interview process passed

Congratulations and welcome to the staff team!