Meows staff resignation

• Coordinator
Coordinator
4 minutes ago, meowthemeower said:

I feel like shit rn emotionally so I may or may not stay on the server hope you can forgive me guys

Your a great person like golem say, an amazing community member someone who is fun to be around hope u stay <3

9 minutes ago, meowthemeower said:

I feel like shit rn emotionally so I may or may not stay on the server hope you can forgive me guys

Most of the community wants to help you however they can meow. There's no need to ask for forgiveness, take care of your real life issues first and foremost. Get help if you need it.

Yes it was just one bad event but a bunch of stuff is building. Up and when I almost get removed for being back 5 days and doing 4 hosted events which I got 1 -1 and the other one got a bunch brings me to the breaking point and I do feel like Im stomped on and just treated like a kid that dosint matter so idk how I feel about staying on this server

Don't let people put you down, tune them out, they'll get their share sooner or later. Hopefully you decide to come back to staff sometime and always remember, everyone has an opinion about something or someone, doesn't mean they're true or anything. A good saying is this, opinions are like assholes, everyone has got one. All you can do is shrug it off and move on, we all have dues and we'll all see to it eventually.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

Meow don't let these things get you down. Sometimes these things happen for no reason at all. But all you gotta do is keep going and believe in yourself. You can always improve, I for one think you are pretty cool and I have been in a similar situation on the server.

I legit got removed from staff as a new admin three times by accident.