Thermite's / Buuged's Meds App

Buuged

Steam Name:  Buuged

RP Name:  TRO RM HZL LTC Thermite

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66389542

Battalion or squad you are applying for:  Republic Medics

Experience:

I don’t have much prior commander experience other than being commander of an EOD battalion back in the summer of 2017.  I have climbed the ranks of RM from the day I joined the server, working with the RM intel team, and as a hazard officer, helping teach users the basics of hazards handling.  I host training with the RM when I can (nobody has really been on to do that with), and provide other training to battalions on the ship when they wish to participate. Other than that, this is my first real officer position that involves work.  I spent some time as a CG Major on a small community called SOG, which is now an Arma community.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

Well, I’m a Lieutenant Colonel, I am the commander of Hazard, and I work closely with our intel team on the roster, so I already handle about 75% of the officer workload.  I take charge of my troops and train with them often.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:  

I mean, there’s not much real lore behind RM, but we provide specialty medical care in the time we are not being combat medics.

Availability:

Whenever I’m not working, and I’m a minor, so a lot of time.  Can’t give exacts.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

I joined RM the same day I joined Synergy RP, so according to the roster I joined on the 8th of February, so about 2 months and a few. !playtime reports 217 Hours

Do you have a microphone?:  Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

Not huge, but good numbers of dedicated roleplayers that are active.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Shouldn’t be a problem, and if it does become a problem, then I can resign.

Other Things/Rant:

I want to see RM thrive, I do not want it to die off and become a relic, I want to revive it.

Edited by Buuged

21st's most useless long term member

why my shit keep getting deleted

Just now, AlextheConqustidor said:

-1 you have gone for 4 different BCMD spots in the past 2 months and I feel you tend to powerplay alot

You just double -1'd my app....

Again yall gonna say "You dont even play on the server" jokes on you i do. names just different then normal.

-1, Going and looking at the work you put into the app id be worried about your work ethic. You minge more then me and thats my only fun on the server atm.

Edited by WaterMelonWolf
12 hours ago, WaterMelonWolf said:

going for 4 BCMD positions as of late makes you seem power hungry IMO. 

I’ve only gone for one my guy.  And I’ll admit, my applications are god awful.

Edited by Buuged
  • Disagree 1