J. Winters [D-636]

RP Name:

RANCOR Colonel Winters, ARC-2945

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): 

Regiment you are applying for:

Reconnaissance

Experience:

RANCOR: Commander Havoc, Colonel
Republic Medics: Medical Instructor (While not an official rank, I had been a Naval Medical Officer, and essentially created the basis of RM while in the absence of a BCMD Meds during its creation)
327th: 1st Lieutenant
Jedi Order: Shadow

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

I believe that I should become the Reconnaissance Regimental Commander for quite a straightforward reason, really. I feel as though the Recon Battalions, RANCOR, 41st, and Special Operations, could use a leader that has been with them for a long period of time. As many know, I have been with RANCOR Battalion for a rather long period of time, and had spent nearly 3 months as a High Command Officer within it, with 2 of those being with Commander Havoc. I have been with a battalion that, when I joined, had been in a deficit of troopers, and have been part of the change that brought it to one of today's most powerful battalions throughout the ship. Such can be seen during deployments, where the decision to deploy RANCOR lies within both numbers, comparable to the 212th or 501st, and tactics, comparable to the Galactic Marines or Special Operations. I am proud to be one of the individuals who essentially saved the one of the most elite battalions on the ship. I feel as though I am able to take this experience to the position of Regimental Commander, and bring not only the RANCOR Battalion to greatness, but the 41st Elite Corps and the Special Operations. I also feel as though I am able to listen to the concerns of the battalions under my care, and take such either into my own hands to solve, or bring to High Command of the Galactic Republic for consideration.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:

I do believe that I understand the lore of the Recon regiments within the Star Wars universe. I will be honest and state that the majority of such lies within the lore of RANCOR, but I am not opposed to learning deeper into the lore of the 41st and Special Operations, which I shall do after the submission of this application.

Availability:

I will be available for communication nearly any time of the day, assuming I am not sleeping, on Discord. I should be online and in-game for about 4 or so hours a day, starting roughly around 3 or 4 pm, to 8 pm EST.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

I have been through a few positions within the server, such as the ones listed above. However, I do not consider those achievements. I consider Action as achievements. I helped bring RANCOR to a fully functioning battalion during my time within it, and to this day. I created the Basis of the Republic Medics as their instructor during its creation. I had also been a Trainer for about 6 months, where I trained many Cadets into service. I had also been Staff for roughly the same time, helping many people resolve disputes between others, fixing problems, and resolving concerns.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

I wish to see the regiment in a fairly stable area at the end of my term. I wish to see the troopers not only know those within their battalions, but those throughout other Recon battalions as well. I also wish to see battalions with reasonable numbers and a great deal of training to make the troopers within those battalions some of the most elite of the entire ship.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

The primary reasoning to the divide seen between battalions is the lack of interaction. Battalions rarely work together in training simulations or the battlefield as a whole. They do not understand the purpose of others, and are unable to understand when such battalions would be useful. One battalion can only do so much in the field. My goal is to have the battalions run simulations together, and teach them the benefits and weaknesses of each, so they are able to utilize each other in combat.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes, I do.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:

Yes, I do.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Executive Officer CC-4477 Thire / ARC-2945 Winters

Coruscant Guard / 5th Fleet Security

-1 Just No

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Neutral. I’m not going to bring up activit because I can’t log on but from I’ve seen.. you weren’t even that active when I was gone. But from the fact I’ve been under your leadership and ability. I think you would do good but yeah