Give Barriss her medpack

Nex

Barriss used to have a med-pack for healing herself and fellow clones. When the Jedi update came out she received force healing abilities as a replacement, but with the removal of the new lightsaber system Barriss has no way to heal anyone anymore. I'd like for Barriss to be given back her med-pack in order to be able to heal those around her. 

Note: The 41st doesn't have medics so Barriss was one of  their only way to receive healing unless an RM is present.

2 hours ago, Nex said:

Barriss used to have a med-pack for healing herself and fellow clones. When the Jedi update came out she received force healing abilities as a replacement, but with the removal of the new lightsaber system Barriss has no way to heal anyone anymore. I'd like for Barriss to be given back her med-pack in order to be able to heal those around her. 

Note: The 41st doesn't have medics so Barriss was one of  their only way to receive healing unless an RM is present.

This is not posted in the right section. This section is for suggestions for the forums.

Server suggestions are for suggestions for the server in game.

17 hours ago, Nex said:

When the King David stuff gets resolved she'll probably get force healing anyways. 

It got removed in the first place for that exact reason. I'd say just try to bear with it currently until the new saber stuff gets resolved. 

• Retired Founder
On 3/31/2018 at 2:07 PM, Scribbles said:

When the King David stuff gets resolved she'll probably get force healing anyways. 

ʏᴇᴘ.
ɪᴛ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ғɪxᴇᴅ sᴏᴏɴ.
ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛ.

ᴅᴇɴɪᴇᴅ / ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ.