Senate Commandos

Battalion: Senate Commandos

RP Name: Captain Taggart

Date: 17/03/18

Reason: I just dont understand how some people have got where they are. They have an ego so big im surprised they can touch there keyboard cause it gets in the way and its all because they have got to a high postition on a god damn game. The serious RP has improved that I find fun. Its the Snakes and the backstabbing outside of it that I cant deal with, the people who thing they are intitled. All the god damn politics. Nobody actually cares for Senate Commandos. Everyone undermines us, questions us and when they get told otherwise, as soon as everyones backs turned, we just get shat on again. @Jackson @Oxen As much as I love you guys, there are people on this server you call friends that will stab you in the back for Directors. Its all a game of politcs everyone wants to be first and nobody wants to act like a decent fucking human being.

Goodbyes:
@Zim I love you keep in contact
@JoahWe have just been moaned at for making up rules and for RUNNING on ship. I legit can not deal with people being so petty. But appart from that its actually been nice to talk to you in TS.
@Hood Apply for Taggart
@Rays The best man won. Well done.
@RyxYou are a cuck. Through and through but I love you
@Jackson and @Oxen As the directors, good job keep it up.

@Heather You @Zim and @Hood Are probably the nicest people Ive met I love you guys <3

@SkylurLove you
@PrinceKeep in contact you test tube baby.
@SpikeI remember being a blue boyyo and you got me arrested fun times.

@XazeWe need to play more HOI4 together cuck.

Edited by The Moose
  • Agree 3
2 minutes ago, Llama/Yoda said:

You seem pretty mad. I hope leaving this server will make you a more positive person.

have a good life friend!

I am positive person, ask anyone who deals with me. I just can't deal with everything else.

Edited by The Moose
  • Agree 2

This is sad the server has been going down I feel personally on how people act on the server SERIOUS RP DOES NOT EXIST anymore no offense Directors need to enforce this more. I am very upset that people in High Command positions who should be good leaders and follow by example but instead they complain in OOC about the simplest stuff I really dislike on how this is going and I don't want to see good players leave If Joah sees this @Joah Please come fix this and look at whats going on both sides and actually do something on whats been going on....  Especially with Staff who are at VA positions who have been glitching and minging around I am really tired of this.. 

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 1

+1 God damn Truth Bomb fuck bro. That is some martin luther king jr Shit. This is truth We need some damn respect and work going on too much shit is wrong or not worked on. The server I'm not gonna lie is going in a bad direction And if it continues I fear for an end of what used to be the server for the community. We need everyone to come together and reform what Used to be the one of the closest community ever. We let too much effect us, we form groups to feel superior or respect. It is ridiculous that you cannot post your opinion on these forums with a bombardment of hatred too many have fallen succumb to this fatal error. I hope we can change before its too late.  

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

3 minutes ago, Warrior said:

I mean Moose you did kind of leave SO in the shitter to main SC, but I guess you won't bring that up

Sorry and who are you? I dont actually think you know the work I put in as a COMMANDER. While you still had a BCMD and 2 other Commanders, but I shouldnt have to bring it up, people who needed to know what work I put in did.

• Agree 6
8 minutes ago, Warrior said:

I mean Moose you did kind of leave SO in the shitter to main SC, but I guess you won't bring that up

He's resigning, don't fucking say anything if it's not nice, just say bye don't bitch and complain about false claims

@MooseWundo don't listen to him he's just a jerk seems to be the only thing the server's filled with these days

@Moose

Edited by Heather
  • Agree 6
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

O7

7 hours ago, BlackiSblack said:

This is sad the server has been going down I feel personally on how people act on the server SERIOUS RP DOES NOT EXIST anymore no offense Directors need to enforce this more. I am very upset that people in High Command positions who should be good leaders and follow by example but instead they complain in OOC about the simplest stuff I really dislike on how this is going and I don't want to see good players leave If Joah sees this @Joah Please come fix this and look at whats going on both sides and actually do something on whats been going on....  Especially with Staff who are at VA positions who have been glitching and minging around I am really tired of this.. 

Why would any founders be remotely interested in your forum beef, also, just about everything you said about serious rp is wrong. It's a lot better than it used to be, that's for sure.

28 minutes ago, Jek said:

Why would any founders be remotely interested in your forum beef, also, just about everything you said about serious rp is wrong. It's a lot better than it used to be, that's for sure.

Because it's how a lot of people feel on your server? But hey it's fine, this is just drama, ignore it, it will soon go away.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
1 hour ago, The Moose said:

Because it's how a lot of people feel on your server? But hey it's fine, this is just drama, ignore it, it will soon go away.

No it's how you feel on the server. It's ignorant to lump everyone into a single category.

There are many others that would disagree with you.

9 hours ago, Llama/Yoda said:

You seem pretty mad. I hope leaving this server will make you a more positive person.

have a good life friend!

This sums it up pretty well actually.

1 hour ago, Jek said:

No it's how you feel on the server. It's ignorant to lump everyone into a single category.

There are many others that would disagree with you.

This sums it up pretty well actually.

Exactly again, you aren't willing to listen. Yeah a lot of people do disagree but a lot of people will agree, but you as a founder are the one arguing with someone.

Im not mad at all, this is a game. And honestly the only thing that's made me a negative person are people like you on the server that aren't actually willing to listen, the people who actually know me will tell you other wise. I'm done ✌? 

• Agree 6
3 hours ago, The Moose said:

Exactly again, you aren't willing to listen. Yeah a lot of people do disagree but a lot of people will agree, but you as a founder are the one arguing with someone.

Im not mad at all, this is a game. And honestly the only thing that's made me a negative person are people like you on the server that aren't actually willing to listen, the people who actually know me will tell you other wise. I'm done ✌? 

Exactly! 

9 hours ago, Jek said:

Honestly this is why people are leaving because they get witch hunted for sharing their opinions because the forums isn't a safe place and you might give bullshit like it's the internet but be honest you don't give a rats ass about it even though it's your fucking job. We keep leaving because either we're burnt out or the community is so toxic that we have to. We cant even leave without you bitching about it, or without people saying hurtful shit and thats honestly all on you. Thanks for turning a nice little resignation to a bitching contest with you saying you don't care. But hopefully you'll actually read my post and man the fuck up and mature a little because this is disgusting. 

@Jek

Edited by Heather
  • Agree 8
  • Disagree 3
  • Coordinator
Coordinator
29 minutes ago, Heather said:

See I would resign but I'd just get hate plus I still enjoy the server, even it's getting ruined by toxic people

So ima just throw in my thought here personally I care about this community and i kinda am in agreeance with jek about alot of people dont think this way of the server but also i do agree the community has grown toxic but thats anywhere on the internet, about the whole srs rp recently i see it improving but you can be serious all the time thats the time that people see when everyone is taking a quick step back from srs rp and just having a good time because while this is a srs rp server its also a video game meant for fun 

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

This whole situation has brought out the best and worst of people. The side taking from these groups has gotten out of hand and I feel we all need to chill out. I do agree that Jek had a very immature response, but also he wants to stay unbiased which is fine. I think we should have a community meeting of some sort about the exodus of people leaving and the growing toxicity. People should be able to voice their concerns in a public forum which should be moderated by directors and founders. If we do something like that I think we can work out some the issues we expiernce and see firsthand on the forums daily. Moose and heather should have full rights to bring their opinions up without ridicule and not get attacked for it.   I also recommend locking this post to prevent further toxicity. Just stating what I think is best feel free to ridicule me or add on.

Edited by Alexz
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
20 minutes ago, AlextheConqustidor said:

This whole situation has brought out the best and worst of people. The side taking from these groups has gotten out of hand and I feel we all need to chill out. I do agree that Jek had a very immature response, but also he wants to stay unbiased which is fine. I think we should have a community meeting of some sort about the exodus of people leaving and the growing toxicity. People should be able to voice their concerns in a public forum which should be moderated by directors and founders. If we do something like that I think we can work out some the issues we expiernce and see firsthand on the forums daily. Moose and heather should have full rights to bring their opinions up without ridicule and not get attacked for it.   I also recommend locking this post to prevent further toxicity. Just stating what I think is best feel free to ridicule me or add on.

I agree, can we please get this post locked? just to prevent further toxicity. Lets just leave it on @MooseWundo You will be missed and its sad to see you go. <3 o7

Edited by Heather
  • Disagree 1
3 hours ago, Heather said:

Honestly this is why people are leaving because they get witch hunted for sharing their opinions because the forums isn't a safe place and you might give bullshit like it's the internet but be honest you don't give a rats ass about it even though it's your fucking job. We keep leaving because either we're burnt out or the community is so toxic that we have to. We cant even leave without you bitching about it, or without people saying hurtful shit and thats honestly all on you. Thanks for turning a nice little resignation to a bitching contest with you saying you don't care. But hopefully you'll actually read my post and man the fuck up and mature a little because this is disgusting. 

@Jek

For the record, we all give a shit if someone has a problem and leaves. It's another thing to leave and then publicly witch hunt people in a battalion you don't agree with, I understand he's your friend and all, and that's fine, I would defend my friend too. No one is bitching that he's leaving either, they're bitching over all the shit he's started so far. Sure, you can try and point the finger on me, or someone else and place the blame but on that "maturity scale" you're trying to subject me to is looking pretty low on your side.

Right, I almost forgot, you shouldn't be the one talking about witch hunting. Yikes, I've seen that reputation history and you seem to get everyone who you're friends with to go after someone you aren't in agreements with.

To end it, frankly, I made my comment about his forum beef because I'm tired of people always running to me, or joah, or zim to come to their aid on something so minuscule and unnecessary.

But hey, I'll do the "mature" thing and lock it if the person who made the thread requests a lock.

1 minute ago, Jek said:

For the record, we all give a shit if someone has a problem and leaves. It's another thing to leave and then publicly witch hunt people in a battalion you don't agree with, I understand he's your friend and all, and that's fine, I would defend my friend too. No one is bitching that he's leaving either, they're bitching over all the shit he's started so far. Sure, you can try and point the finger on me, or someone else and place the blame but on that "maturity scale" you're trying to subject me to is looking pretty low on your side.

Right, I almost forgot, you shouldn't be the one talking about witch hunting. Yikes, I've seen that reputation history and you seem to get everyone who you're friends with to go after someone you aren't in agreements with.

To end it, frankly, I made my comment about his forum beef because I'm tired of people always running to me, or joah, or zim to come to their aid on something so minuscule and unnecessary.

But hey, I'll do the "mature" thing and lock it if the person who made the thread requests a lock.

Tbh just close it now before it gets worse

5 minutes ago, Jek said:

To be honest, I haven't started a witch hunt on anyone, all I've stated is that some people in high up positions shouldn't be there, and people on this server will back stab everyone they call a 'mate'. I haven't mentioned any names, I haven't singled anyone out, the shit I've started has been because I obviously care about the server.

just lock the god damn thread.

11 minutes ago, The Moose said:

To be honest, I haven't started a witch hunt on anyone, all I've stated is that some people in high up positions shouldn't be there, and people on this server will back stab everyone they call a 'mate'. I haven't mentioned any names, I haven't singled anyone out, the shit I've started has been because I obviously care about the server.

just lock the god damn thread.

From what Zim's told me, you seem to be an alright guy. You should have gone about this in a different way imo, farewell.

Lockerino