RM Hazard Trooper

Buuged

Name:  Thermite/Buuged

Suggestion:  Proper RM HZT Models

Implementation:  SWRP 

Lore:  none really, just a model

Workshop content if applicable:  Require Development
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: A model

Job:  Hazard Trooper

Model:  Needs to be developed

Weapons: restraints, DC 15A/S, Medkits, Bacta Nades

As many of you know, the Republic Medics Battalion has a Hazard Unit, but there is nothing special in the uniform that they have, its just the simple, RM armor, and nothing else.  I am aware that there is already a Hazard model within the server, but there's nothing special about it, other than a few markings and a different backpack.  It has no personality and discernable difference between a normal RM Trooper.

This thread will be filled with requests of what a proper Hazard Trooper model should be.  Expressed in bullets:

• 1.  Markings that in plain veiw, show that you are a Hazard Trooper
  • 2.  An Airborne style helmet with tubes that lead to a rebreather (like a pilot style rebreather)
  • 3.  Bacta tubes like the ones on the surgeon model, but instead of on the leg, they go on an arm, these would represent the blood vials
  • 4.  A visor that can be flipped up or down, like many of the current models, can be used as a bioscanner.

I can't really think of much else, but, if you can provide suggestions/feedback, then you can put them below.

In the mean time, you can look at my truly proper concept art.

Bodygroups would be preferred, ofcourse.

+A Hazard officer group would be nice

hello.jpg

21st's most useless long term member

why my shit keep getting deleted

I don't agree with getting shields but think a flamethrower would be necessary as to let Hazard Troopers RP on a much better level.

As for the restraints, if the Hazard Troopers do get these then I will personally watch all troopers to ensure they are not abused along with my Hazard officers.

Before anyone here decides to say something like "RM need to stop asking for classes, they already have a lot." I have looked through the jobs on the f4 menu and RM has the least amount of classes compared to the other battalions. This is excluding squads who only have four. Besides we are not adding a class, we are merely editing it to what it was intended for.

+1

~ RM Commander Keo

The idea is sound and I think it would open up all these awesome ideas for medical RP for RM but the flamethrower makes me very wary.

I already dislike the flamethrowers on the server because they cause lag and people just set everything on fire when they have the chance ( I know not everyone does this on purpose) but I can see where this would be used RP wise.

So here's my suggestion for a modification, SEVERELY limit the number of slots the job has (Max of 2 or 3)  and/or put a rank restriction on it (CSM+) to make sure the troopers using it know they can't abuse it, otherwise I feel like we will have too many happy flamers.

pending these changes and in this suggestions current form I am going to -1 

20 hours ago, Keo (old Pheonix) said:

I don't agree with getting shields but think a flamethrower would be necessary as to let Hazard Troopers RP on a much better level.

As for the restraints, if the Hazard Troopers do get these then I will personally watch all troopers to ensure they are not abused along with my Hazard officers.

Before anyone here decides to say something like "RM need to stop asking for classes, they already have a lot." I have looked through the jobs on the f4 menu and RM has the least amount of classes compared to the other battalions. This is excluding squads who only have four. Besides we are not adding a class, we are merely editing it to what it was intended for.

+1

~ RM Commander Keo

Big -1 to the Flamethrower, others have had to spent millions, which for most was a fuck ton of hours or actually donating...

10 hours ago, ccmonty said:

+1 but make the flame thrower do like 1 damage

I agree this would add a lot more to the RP. Also as the Hazard Lead I will make strict rules about the shields and flamethrowers. Breaking them will result in a kick/demotion

• 1 month later...