Ryu is leaving... for now?

Alright ladies and gentlemen this is it, I'm leaving the server, I had lots of fun but it's time I go, if you wonder why I'm leaving there's plenty of reasons but I'm just gonna narrow it down and say I'm not having fun anymore so I must leave. So yeah time for the farewell shout shouts.

@Washington I love you buddy, back when you were a 327th commander you were my favourite 327th commander so I'm glad I got to meet and work with you.

@Heroix You are like a little brother to me but a little brother that's more responsible and mature.

@Bungo and @Colon You two are like a package deal so you get a combined shoutout, you two were probably the funniest people in the 327th and one of the main reasons I stayed during the great depression.

@Top Fragger You have been kind of dead but I'm ating you because you should have been commander mainly due to the fact that me and you recruited 90% of our roster and I enjoyed our competition.

@Vector I don't know if you're the Vector I know and love or an imposter but if you are the real one then congratulations you were probably the best officer during Heroix's reign.

@Turbine We didn't talk a lot but you were extremely funny and you better make the medics great or I'll have to destroy you from the inside.

Okay so I can't think of anyone else so time to think of some final words for the battalions.

@104th So thank you guys for taking about half the remnants of the 327th in and giving them a new home, you better treat them well.

@41st Thank you guys for being our neighbors and having wars over all the CT's that walked by our bunks. Also make sure Egg doesn't leave.

@Rancor You guys are kinda cool sometimes.

@GM keep it up Marines, proud of you.

@Null I love you guys and I probably would have joined when the 327th got removed but sadly you guys filled your slots

@RM heal people more

@RC yes the RC are cool in lore and yes they have pretty cool guns on the server but no that doesn't mean you get a free passage to be dickheads almost all the time. (This only applies to the RC who act like dickheads a lot)

@212th and @501st Quit stealing all the CT's just because you guy's are in the most TV episodes and movies.

@CT's don't shoot up DB but if you do atleast kill someone and not just shoot someone twice then get arrested.

@SO well you guys are still SC in my book but I love you guys and I'm upset I couldn't hang out with you all more.

@DU Well uhh nice shields? idk I never really interacted with you guys.

@ST or is it @CG ? IDK what to call you guys anymore but you guys have been doing good at not being corrupt so I approve of you all keep up the good work.

@91st and @327th Yo sorry you guys got beaned like that, I mean having a strawpoll over the fates of 2 battalions is kinda retarded. I'll miss you both a ton.

(EDIT:) Oh and I forgot I might return to the server someday in the future but that won't be for a while.

goku_s_goodbye_by_cheygipe-d7ehpb8.jpg

Edited by GhosTz_AsSaSsINz
I forgot something
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

I try not to be an absolute asshole im normally trying to be more friendly only time i really act like an asshole is if someone pisses me of sry if i was rude to you wasnt intentional -Rc 39 Foxtrot Gregor@GhosTz_AsSaSsINz

25 minutes ago, woeny23 said:

I try not to be an absolute asshole im normally trying to be more friendly only time i really act like an asshole is if someone pisses me of sry if i was rude to you wasnt intentional -Rc 39 Foxtrot Gregor@GhosTz_AsSaSsINz

It wasn't you @woeny23 I was more or less talking about how Delta tends to be assholes a lot of the time

• Retired Founder

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴜʟʟ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ.
ᴏɴ ʙᴇʜᴀʟғ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs, ғᴀʀᴇᴡᴇʟʟ ʀʏᴜ, sᴛᴀʏ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ.

On 3/8/2018 at 1:05 AM, Jenko said:

Well well ur favorite daddy Jenko doesn't get a shoutout. You should be ashamed of thy self. Had amazing moments with you , buddy. I'll never forgetti. @GhosTz_AsSaSsINz

Yes I didn't want my goodbye to be too long and couldn't think of everyone but my shout out for you was basically my reply to your goodbye

• Agree 1