41st Officer and Scout class knife

Egg

If you would like to suggest something to be added to the server please try to follow this template to make it easier on our end to get the suggestions sorted through with what is possible to the server and players!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Egg

Suggestion: 41st Officer and Scout class gets a knife

Implementation: They get the m9k knife added to the jobs. The officer job has a knife holster strapped to its leg so it would make sense for it to have the knife.

https://imgur.com/a/axL1K Screenshot of the Officer job's knife leg holster

Scouts are deployed into large and dense jungles or swamps so it would make sense that they would have a survival knife in part of their gear.

Lore:

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change

Job: 41st Officer and Scout

Model: NA 

Weapons: Add m9k Knife to the jobs: m9k_knife

Other:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Coordinator
Coordinator

So ima +1 this but joah in the past said absolutely no tyoe of vibroblade or knife in general even for rc but gl 

28 minutes ago, Fours said:

Honestly if any class deserves the knives it's RC and NULL as they have lore proof of using them.

The suggestion is not for rc and null to NOT have the knife. You can suggest it yourself.

1 minute ago, Egg said:

The suggestion is not for rc and null to NOT have the knife. You can suggest it yourself.

I mean I never -1'd. But There will have to be a limit on how the scout troopers use them. If some random minge decided to get on the scout trooper job and just spam the knife it would be irritating. So I'm gonna stay neutral for now.

25 minutes ago, Fours said:

I mean I never -1'd. But There will have to be a limit on how the scout troopers use them. If some random minge decided to get on the scout trooper job and just spam the knife it would be irritating. So I'm gonna stay neutral for now.

Trust me, A minge wont be able to get scout trooper

• Retired Founder

ᴀs ɪ ᴛᴏʟᴅ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴏᴘs.

"ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs, ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴍ9ᴋ ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ.
ᴇᴅɪᴛ: I ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢᴇʀᴜᴘs, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ ᴜᴘs ᴍɪɴɢᴇ- ʜᴀʀᴅ."

ᴅᴇɴɪᴇᴅ.