Mes plus sincères excuses

So lately I have noticed I have been a lot more hostile then I normally am, and I genuinely feel bad for most of the shit i have been saying. I feel behind in school and it stressed me out and in return I took out my frustrations on the server. Which in my opinion, Is wrong. I did something hypocritical calling someone out and trying to cover it up as a "Meme" but in reality I deserved that hate and all the shit said to me in the end. So me noticing my wrong doings here what I have to say

@Thexan- You're at the top of my list because you're one of the people im the most hostile too. 1, I dont know you personally so I have no right to say what I have said to you, I shouldn't have called you out for once again. I had no right to, Nor an actually reason other then being a toxic asshole. 

@Washington- You're second on the list simply because I said shit to you for well. Being right, I stood against people being toxic assholes and in the end I called someone out and ended up being a hypocritical asshole that I once talked out against. So really this is a Im sorry and a thank you for opening my eyes and showing me that I have been over stepping. 

@Zim Sorry to you mostly because I said I wouldn't do this arguing and bullshit and in the end I did the thing i promised you i wouldn't. 

@Duck worked my way up to 2ndLT and should have learned respect on the way. In no case should i have given you disrespect on the server nor complain about the demotion afterwords calling you other names behind your back, After all the first memory's i have of you is you welcoming me as the overseer doing my staff interview. So for that, im sorry me being "Tired and cranky" Isnt a valid excuse so once again, Im sorry for the undeserved disrespect. 

@Joah - I find this needed because well, Its your sever. Simply, I looking the the TRO tag and the Admin tag I should be a better influence on the sever and i really shouldn't be a shit head on your server nor really have the right.

@harry- I know hes off the forums but its still needed to say, I picked WAYYYYY to many fights with you over ark and other stupid shit. If i actually took time to get to know you i feel like we could have been friends, So my apologize for being a shit head to you without valid reason.

@devteam- As a Dev Team member and being one of the first few people to actually join I honestly feel like shit for in my opinion, Making the team look bad with my actions in no way shape or forum should i have been going around the forums being such a shit head.

@BlackMamba- Since i have never been in the 212th I shouldn't have really spoken up. Facts are facts, you ran the 212th amazingly giving your situations, So i may sound like a broken record here but. Im sorry for the disrespect,Hostility and how toxic i was to you without valid reason. 

this one is for all the staff- Im sorry us staff are supposed to be role models for the server and the model im setting isn't what a staff member should be putting fourth to the server and honest to god thought about leaving staff because i feel as if my actions have been to harsh and I dont want Synergy rep to be pulled down by someone like me.

This one Community itself - As a staff member I should have at least a SLIGHT amount of dignity and knowledge to know what worth arguing over and whats worth me just not being a dumb ass. I dont mean to copy Monty with this "Im sorry message" But its needed to be said in my opinion, After thinking about this for hours and hours i decided i could careless if this is seen as a attention grab, or trying to increase my rep because simply. Its not. Its me owning up to my wrong doings and saying sorry for it. 

See this how you want to see it,a attention grab. A rep boost. But im being 100% here when I mean Im sorry. 

As for the comments so far, i see where you are coming from. I built the foundation for my reputation.
 Whats given is deserved but this is meant and not me talking out of my ass.

Edited by WaterMelonWolf
Fixed an error.
  • Agree 5
  • Disagree 8
39 minutes ago, Jek said:

Please stop making yourself look like an even bigger retard.

You start shit, then when you get shit for it you don't even stand by your convictions.

God, you are just such a mess.

lmao idek who you are Wolf but I'm pretty sure u got the entire server to hate you just through the forums, you have succeeded CCMonty and now have crowned urself the most hated person on the forums

Edited by Weeaboo
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Retired Founder
1 hour ago, Egg said:

I told you to put the kneepads AWAY, not just suck off literally everyone now.

A wise man once said, if you don't have anything nive to say, don't say it. Unless that person is being a retard and needs to be put in their place.imgur_reaction.gif.8ca25b65b492788957b3056e5f39f5f1.gif

Ya, I don't have anything nive to say either.

Fucking retard @Egg . Love you <3

• Retired Founder

ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀssʜᴀᴛs.
ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ, ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ sʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴡᴏʟғ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀs ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴛʏ. ʜᴇ's sᴏʀʀʏ, ᴛʜᴀᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ. ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ, sᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ. ɪ ᴀᴍ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ sᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴛʏ.
ᴀᴄᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.

ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ, ɪᴛ's ᴘᴀᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴏᴜʀ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ ᴜᴘs ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴏɪɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sʜɪᴛsʜᴏᴡ.
ɢɪᴠᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ.

sɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs.

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 2
17 minutes ago, Zim said:

ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀssʜᴀᴛs.
ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ, ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ sʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴡᴏʟғ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀs ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴛʏ. ʜᴇ's sᴏʀʀʏ, ᴛʜᴀᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ. ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ, sᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ. ɪ ᴀᴍ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ sᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴛʏ.
ᴀᴄᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.

ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ, ɪᴛ's ᴘᴀᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴏᴜʀ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ ᴜᴘs ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴏɪɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sʜɪᴛsʜᴏᴡ.
ɢɪᴠᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ.

sɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs.

+1

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
20 hours ago, WaterMelonWolf said:

@Duck worked my way up to 2ndLT and should have learned respect on the way. In no case should i have given you disrespect on the server nor complain about the demotion afterwords calling you other names behind your back, After all the first memory's i have of you is you welcoming me as the overseer doing my staff interview. So for that, im sorry me being "Tired and cranky" Isnt a valid excuse so once again, Im sorry for the undeserved disrespect. 

Ok, I will say, how you acted was some what understandable. Beforehand I really never gave a fuck about the disrespect however, Joah told high command to start cracking down on this, so I did. Continuing off that, I do believe it may be to early for me to see if you have "Truly" changed, but I also dont doubt that you havent changed.

My main reason for this post is everyone saying "This is a attention seeking thread". Move the fuck along, why give it attention if you do think its attention whore? Continuing on , Im sorry he made a post(that you feel is "Fake") to apologize. Dont like it? Move the fuck along, He is not forcing you to take his apology down your throat. Oh hes apologizing to all the major people, who hes fucked with? Oh no, god forbid him for apologizing(Aka what you guys keep calling "Dick Sucking") to those who are in charge of you.

Imma leave off with this one last thing. If someone makes ONE, ONE Post about a apology or the such, give them a chance. The only time you should start to get pissed off is (No offense to you) @Dr.PJ. Man made at-least 6 "I'm coming back" Posts.

Meant to say all of this yesterday before it got worse(Which it did) however wasnt able to get on due to some irl personal issues, however im sorry for all the shit you got

@WaterMelonWolf

Edited by Duck
  • Agree 2
5 hours ago, Duck said:

Ok, I will say, how you acted was some what understandable. Beforehand I really never gave a fuck about the disrespect however, Joah told high command to start cracking down on this, so I did. Continuing off that, I do believe it may be to early for me to see if you have "Truly" changed, but I also dont doubt that you havent changed.

My main reason for this post is everyone saying "This is a attention seeking thread". Move the fuck along, why give it attention if you do think its attention whore? Continuing on , Im sorry he made a post(that you feel is "Fake") to apologize. Dont like it? Move the fuck along, He is not forcing you to take his apology down your throat. Oh hes apologizing to all the major people, who hes fucked with? Oh no, god forbid him for apologizing(Aka what you guys keep calling "Dick Sucking") to those who are in charge of you.

Imma leave off with this one last thing. If someone makes ONE, ONE Post about a apology or the such, give them a chance. The only time you should start to get pissed off is (No offense to you) @Dr.PJ. Man made at-least 6 "I'm coming back" Posts.

Hide contents

Meant to say all of this yesterday before it got worse(Which it did) however wasnt able to get on due to some irl personal issues, however im sorry for all the shit you got

@WaterMelonWolf

Thanks Duck <3

• Disagree 1