BlackMamba/Cody Commander Report

TayTay

Your Name: TayTay

Your Steam IDSTEAM_0:1:177527024

Your rank/position in the battalion (if applicable)?: Colonel In GM

Battalion Commander(+)'s Name: BlackMamba/Cody

Battalion Commander(+)'s Steam ID (OPTIONAL IF UNABLE TO FIND): STEAM_1:0:-30598980132864

Battalion/Squad/Regiment/Brigade: 212th Attack Battalion

Why should this Battalion Commander(+) be demoted?: Mainly 1 reason, Inactivity. Cody is one of the most influential characters in the show. And the players want to see him which we don't. Ever since the map change, I have seen him 1 time, not AFK.

SO Commander Moose

I am Eastern server (English) And you cant blame time zones at all. I am on as soon as I finish work to bedtime. I have 5 hours sleep and then go to work in which I am available through discord. I work 10 hours a day. As soon as I get home I repeat. Timezones are no fucking excuse for being a shitty inactive commander. Look at Riddler. He is also eastern. He is on as much as I am. If you want a screenshot of my time spent on this server all of it NOT afk then please look. You cant look after a battalion from the safety of discord. you need to be on with your men, interacting.

Has this Battalion Commander violated one of the rules for demotion?: Yes

Evidence against the individual?: 1qDYzI2.jpg?1

Suggestion for new Commander of that Battalion (OPTIONAL)?:N/A

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 7

-1, I understand he has 49.5 hours in the past 2 weeks but that's the only data you have on him, literally inactivity. Nothing is stated about how he is doing his job as cody. He gets on, he was on today with me. Sorry but this is not much of a reason to demote someone. Considering this is the only time his activity dipped to this level.

Mamba also lives in a different time zone than most people, when we are awake, he is asleep; when we are asleep, he is on the server or awake. When we are in school, he is on the server or home.

Mamba is a great Cody and his battalion maintains more numbers than majority of battalions so this demotion request is no necessary.

1 minute ago, Turbine said:

+1 You can, I am eastern and I stayed up to 5am  to talk to my battalion. TIMEZONE IS NO EXCUSE

You also have to think that other people have lives and go to school. Not everyone wants to stay up until 5am on a game.

Edited by Pyle
  • Agree 2
Just now, Pyle said:

-1, I understand he has 49.5 hours in the past 2 weeks but that's the only data you have on him, literally inactivity. Nothing is stated about how he is doing his job as cody. He gets on, he was on today with me. Sorry but this is not much of a reason to demote someone. Considering this is the only time his activity dipped to this level.

Mamba also lives in a different time zone than most people, when we are awake, he is asleep; when we are asleep, he is on the server or awake. When we are in school, he is on the server or home.

His battalion maintains more numbers than majority of battalions so this demotion request is no necessary.

I disagree, I am on literally all day. Like I said have only seen him once not AFK. He does things on Discord and that's it.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
Just now, TayTay said:

I disagree, I am on literally all day. Like I said have only seen him once not AFK. He does things on Discord and that's it.

Ok? You put in a demotion request without speaking to anyone in the 212th? I am assuming because you never stated if you talked to the battalion or Mamba whatsoever. Your evidence is poor.

• Agree 3
1 minute ago, Pyle said:

Ok? You put in a demotion request without speaking to anyone in the 212th? I am assuming because you never stated if you talked to the battalion or Mamba whatsoever. Your evidence is poor.

We spoke about it during the staff meeting and a majority of people agreed, There was a case where CMD Crys spoke out against him in the battalion meeting and was threatened a removal 

• Disagree 1

If it comes to activity  then most BCMD's should be removed, most BCMD's are active in Discords. They have other CMD's/Officers to help run the battalion.

Edited by Perri

Former Commander Cody "2 Terms,6 months"

Former Attack Regimental Commander

2 minutes ago, TayTay said:

We spoke about it during the staff meeting and a majority of people agreed, There was a case where CMD Crys spoke out against him in the battalion meeting and was threatened a removal 

Ok? good for majority of staff who have little affiliation with mamba and the 212th? You still need to speak with him before putting this up. Mamba also has more than 1 CMD.

Edited by Pyle
Just now, Mr.Acorn said:

-1 I believe he’s on an LOA currently I believe. To say time zone is no excuse he has to go to school th next day on weeks so he can’t stay up super late if he wants to pass and he is still on. 42 hours in the past two weeks is half of a normal persons work week and he doesn’t do this as a job none of us do - Acorn/Rex

Acorn he has been on LOA after LOA, it is a never-ending cycle 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 3

Okay big ass +1 alright. i love the dude but there are way more players get on than him and don't say time zone is the problem because we have eastern player who get on western time zones. so it's a bullshit reason and you have solid prove that he is inactive.  

1 minute ago, Karma said:

Okay big ass +1 alright. i love the dude but there are way more players get on than him and don't say time zone is the problem because we have eastern player who get on western time zones. so it's a bullshit reason and you have solid prove that he is inactive.  

"Solid Proof" is much more than the amount of hours they've been on the server.

Edited by Pyle
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

-1 He has real life to deal with too. He's human too. Time zone has to deal with it, he has school and he has a lot of projects. He should be able to do his own thing. I may not be part of 212th anymore but I can say that Mamba is a really good guy and he has done a lot for the battalion. What Perri said he does have commanders who run the battalion for him. I know there are a lot of more players that can get on but he gets on whenever he can, he's mostly afk when he's doing schoolwork or sleeping. I see him on teamspeak talking to his members and on discord active.. so... yeah..

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
3 minutes ago, Karma said:

So he can't get on weekend i mean no one as school on those days unless he in japan or some shit

He lives in Israel. Also, what makes you think everyone wants to play GMOD on the weekend? IRL > RP.

Mamba still puts in enough work as BCMD whether you see it or not.

Mamba is one of the few people who have been with the Community since the downfall and one of the most dedicated 212th who's been with them for over a year. 

Edited by Pyle
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, Apexx said:

-1 He has real life to deal with too. He's human too. Time zone has to deal with it, he has school and he has a lot of projects. He should be able to do his own thing. I may not be part of 212th anymore but I can say that Mamba is a really good guy and he has done a lot for the battalion. What Perri said he does have commanders who run the battalion for him. I know there are a lot of more players that can get on but he gets on whenever he can, he's mostly afk when he's doing schoolwork or sleeping. I see him on teamspeak talking to his members and on discord active.. so... yeah..

If someone cannot fulfill the activity of their role I don't think they should keep their role. Bottom line. 212th Needs an ACTIVE BCMD

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

If someone cannot fulfill the activity of their role I don't think they should keep their role. Bottom line. 212th Needs an ACTIVE BCMD

But 212th has better Numbers than majority of the battalions? Doesn't matter, he still has enough hours, ya'll act like he needs over 100 hours per week to be a good BCMD. Also you failed to realize how long Mamba has been BCMD.

Your report shows his last 2 weeks of activity, not the entire time he has been Cody, which has been for several months. Literally you are putting a demotion request in for 2 weeks out of numerous months he has been BCMD.

Edited by Pyle
  • Agree 1

He is Currently active in his battalion.

Plus anyone here that is +1'ing this been in the 212th and actually know what is going on?

16 minutes ago, Perri said:

If it comes to activity  then most BCMD's should be removed, most BCMD's are active in Discords. They have other CMD's/Officers to help run the battalion.

Edited by Perri

-1 why are people making a commander report when they don't know shit about that battalion? The 212th is running fine and Mamba does a lot of the doc works Discord work ETC... Battalions have officers to be ingame so the battalion commander doesn't have to be. I would rather have a commander that keeps the battalion running well and isn't active in game then a commander that is active in game but the battalion is going to shit.

• Agree 6
  • Disagree 1
1 minute ago, Perri said:

He is Currently active in his battalion.

1 minute ago, Gunner said:

-1 he always do stuff for the battalion off the game don't have to be active in game to do stuff for your battalion.

"You cant look after a battalion from the safety of discord. you need to be on with your men, interacting."-SO Commander Moose

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 4

-1 The 212th battalion is doing fine the battalion is active and I’m sure that the most of the battalion would agree as well.

sidenote-Curently he is on LOA and has been focusing on creating an updated intel program for the battalion therefore has been doing a lot of work outside of the game.

-1 he does all our documents and fixes problems. I SWEAR ANYONE NOT IN THE 212TH HERE DOESNT UNDERSTAND MAMBA!!!! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HE'S GOING THROUGH. HE TRIES HIS BEST AND IF THAT'S NOT ENOUGH I DONT KNOW WHAT IS. IF YOU ARENT IN THE 212TH AND YOU +1 THIS YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. SO EVERYONE STOP!!!

Edited by TiTaN
  • Agree 1

-1 He is active within the battalion, the 212th is stable as ever because of him and the officers under him, anyone that is +1ing either has no idea of what is going on in the battalion or has a vendetta against Mamba..

I hate to say this now but needs to be said.

+1 

• Right, All BCMD's need to set examples to the rest of the server with levels of work but also activity.
  • Life does come first but the consistent LOA's don't support this. I have Uni work and it decides what road I take in life but I can balance it out and if I couldn't I'd step down from my role and staff, and I did this back on Icefuse, I took 9 months off to sort out my education and put it back on the main road.
  • 212th is doing great but I feel the current CMD's in place good improve it further currently with some fresh input and activity.
  • I feel as if Certain Roles such as: Rex, Cody, Yoda, Anakin, Obi-Wan and there is more are all the vital roles on the server due to the fact they were so big in the 2008 series and played huge parts for years whilst we watched.
  • Doc Work - Officers can do this easily 

Mamba is great. And will do great again but I feel put the things in place first then strike back to be honest.

• Agree 1

+1 he needs to be demoted he will not do anything for the Jedi at all and also it doesn't matter how much you do out of the battalion commander Cody is a major role in star wars if hes not there to be that major role in role play for the server and is lacking in all things battalion wise. also don't -1 just because his battalion is running fine that have the most numbers look at it in other peoples eyes there are some people that want there to be a active cody so they can roleplay with him. an also it doesn't matter what he does out of the battalion its his officers doing his job for him which he should be doing more then just doing shit out of the game. also actually realize that he is commander CODY one of the most important roles in star wars he can't just stay out of game all the time and just do shit like doc work he has to be there.  An also going on LOA after LOA just because you have school doesn't mean shit at all if you can't handle shit step down from it. Hate me all you want but i feel at this point this needs to be done.

And also lack of proof my ass he just got removed from staff because hes been taking loa after loa to not do shit don't come at people for lack of proof when all you guys are doing is just favoring him because hes mamba 

Also saying he does all this great shit for 212th but not in game isn't not a role of a BCMD you have to be active is which is one of the rules stating in the battalion commander application

Edited by Nix
24 minutes ago, Medic said:

1. Eastern child that is still in high school.
2. IRL over a video game.
3. kek y'all don't know him at all. Talk to people before you try something.
4. https://gyazo.com/dcbfb2555eb7a3834fdc58b1dee8cf58 HE HAS LITERALLY 30 MORE HOURS THAN ME AND I MANAGE A CLONE AND A JEDI. GET THIS SHIT OUT OF HERE. 

-1 Exactly what medic said. He may not be on the server a lot, but you guys have no fucking idea how much he actually does for the 212th. He still manages all the docs, deals with whatever shit needs to be addressed. And if youre one of those people who hold a grudge on the things that happened in the past, you ahve no fucking clue what it is now and dont know how much work mamba actually does. Get that shit outta here

Edited by Tracker
  • Agree 1

huge -1

I am mainly disagreeing because of the lack of proof, yes his ingame time is not the best, but you can't run the commander report off a single statistic, otherwise several others BCMD's would also be in the picture. Mamba does an immense amount of work for the 212th, you may call me biased but I guarantee you don't have a better insight on mamba than an actual 212th member. There's no 212th without mamba he has been Cody for fucking months, please don't be lead to believe that he's a bad BCMD because of his game time, he is always on discord and Teamspeak, if I ever have any queries no matter the time no matter the day he ALWAYS replies, If it wasn't for this guy I wouldn't be in the 212th. I'm not a sentimental person and I try to keep personal friendships out of it when I'm writing these but this Commander Report is just not enough for him to be removed, he does immense work and he is very productive, I know you don't see that because its all behind the scenes but if you would ask everyone in the 212th if he is fit for the job you will see the responce, It's our battallion if it got to the point where his activity was ruining our battallion, then I personally would've spoken out about it, I want my battallion to be the best it can but look at the reality, 212th is thriving, removing mamba would solve any issues, it will just create more.

just wanted you guys to hear the perspective of a 212th officer if you have any constructive criticism on my response feel free to reply.

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

On 2/3/2018 at 10:18 PM, Jackson said:

onttR2K.png

==========[ Commander Rules and Regulations ]==========

This is a bullet point list of what a Battalion Commander and above can and cannot do. This is subject to change at any point. You will be notified if this is changed.

If any of these rules and regulations are broken the person in the position may be warned, demoted or removed on a case by case basis and under the discretion of your superiors in the hierarchy or the Directors.

==========[ Reasons for Demotion or Removal ]==========

• Inactivity.

•  

• Disagree 3
2 minutes ago, Joah said:

+1, Most of those hours are AFK with documented evidence,

Players have been threatened to be demoted according to Cry's based off opinion

To many LOA's about 2 months accumulated.

I miss commander cody

@Joah we have so many more inactive people in this battalion. Mamba does all of our docs. He works so hard. I struggle with depression and no one cares. If mamba isnt on and wont tell you why that isn't his fault. If I wanted to kill myself (which i have wanted to before) and that lead me to be inactive you would ghave me removed. Mamba is a great battalion commander cody and he never did what crys said. Crys wouldnt know. He isnt on. I havent seen him in over a month. But apparently that leads to you beliving him. You don't understand it all. You have a single story. DOnt hate on mamba becasue of that. Please???

• Disagree 1
Just now, KapiJam said:

huge -1

I am mainly disagreeing because of the lack of proof, yes his ingame time is not the best, but you can't run the commander report off a single statistic, otherwise several others BCMD's would also be in the picture. Mamba does an immense amount of work for the 212th, you may call me biased but I guarantee you don't have a better insight on mamba than an actual 212th member. There's no 212th without mamba he has been Cody for fucking months, please don't be lead to believe that he's a bad BCMD because of his game time, he is always on discord and Teamspeak, if I ever have any queries no matter the time no matter the day he ALWAYS replies, If it wasn't for this guy I wouldn't be in the 212th. I'm not a sentimental person and I try to keep personal friendships out of it when I'm writing these but this Commander Report is just not enough for him to be removed, he does immense work and he is very productive, I know you don't see that because its all behind the scenes but if you would ask everyone in the 212th if he is fit for the job you will see the responce, It's our battallion if it got to the point where his activity was ruining our battallion, then I personally would've spoken out about it, I want my battallion to be the best it can but look at the reality, 212th is thriving, removing mamba would solve any issues, it will just create more.

just wanted you guys to hear the perspective of a 212th officer if you have any constructive criticism on my response feel free to reply.

this is about mamba not other commanders

• Disagree 1

In my opinion. BCMD'S are the face of their battalions. Leadership is a important role. You see Bacara on a lot. Wolffe is on. So you know GM and 104th have strong leadership.

+1. Cody, being a big and important lore character needs to have an active presence on the ship.

I respect and support Cody as he has been here since I was a PVT. I have worked with him forever. You have been demoted from staff multiple times due to activity after you have said you would fix that and do tickets for a week. You Constantly focus on out of game stuff even though your own battalion ask you to play with them and interact. I am told and hear everyday something bad about your activity. As a CMD of the 212th I am stepping out of my comfort zone to tell you what really happens. It will most likely affect me in the future 212th because as I said people do respect him. But all and all he could be a better BCMD. I would like you guys to review this seriously. He does strive and work outside of the battalion but when the days done he doesn't do much in game besides afk or an event here and there. He has even told me he thinks being in game is meaningless. I also disagree with his theory that all CMD's should support what he does. I gave my opinion once about his activity and I got backlash. 

All and all +1
Ill add some more if needed. These are the most immediate i have.

5a88dd5ff1cda_proof2_LI.thumb.jpg.8bb4a8b138b6abc4e2d21af469e62b38.jpg5a88db933453e_Proof1.PNG.38d1d02893bbeabac39e81aad6b8f09f.PNG

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 2

this is about mamba not other commanders

out of all that which I mentioned your response is from a single line about a comparison? at least attempt to counter-argue what I've stated.

Also, Activity does not mean "in-game activity" he makes up for in-game activity for the huge amount of work he does behind the scenes, I'd like to see people argue against that when all of these accusations are based on no evidence from within the battallion.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

4th time the charm!

I won't lie and won't complain, my activity in game has dropped due to real life stuff but also because I put some time and a lot of it to take care of stuff that a not necessarily in game but at the end the day are part of how the battalion runs. To people outside of the 212th this won't affect them, which is understandable. All battalions have an in-game part and out-of-game part and both are important. I can go into more detail for whoever wants privately because I feel like it's becoming a lot. ~50 hours the past two weeks without AFK time (I barely ever leave my game open when I go AFK for a long time) means it's around around 3 hours daily but I can't always get on daily so one day it's 5 hours, next it's 2 then 0 because I can't be on everyday and then 3 and 2 again... This not a WOW activity but it's not bad, and if you feel like it is even after including my amount of time running other aspects of the battalion then go ahead and stick to the report.

Thank you,

-212th Battalion Commander Cody/BlackMamba

• Agree 4
  • Retired Founder

@mamba I think cry's last private post about your message, shows it has nothing to do with real life, you're just bored, and you called it meaningless your self. Rest in peace.

Proof 1.PNG

This is not the only proof either.

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 2
1 minute ago, KapiJam said:

out of all that which I mentioned your response is from a single line about a comparison? at least attempt to counter-argue what I've stated.

Also, Activity does not mean "in-game activity" he makes up for in-game activity for the huge amount of work he does behind the scenes, I'd like to see people argue against that when all of these accusations are based on no evidence from within the battallion.

HE IS A MAJOR NAMED CHARACTER. That is the biggest issue.