Ginyu's Clone General Application

Ginyu

Steam Name: Fabio Flintstone

RP Name: Jedi Doctor Ginyu

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:39439189

Brigade you are applying for: Clone General

Experience: 187th XO - Back in the day I was the XO of the largest (at the time arguably smaller than 212th) battalion on IFN. I climbed the ranks to XO off the back of mass recruitment and unwavering dedication to that now dead and forgotten battalion. 

CG Commander - During my days as a CG commander, me alongside my good pals Dargon and Bazoo helped lay the foundation of what CG is today. A lot of what we implemented is still in practice today, and as a result of these implementations the battalion is far more structured than it was in times before.

RANCOR Commander / Shaak Ti - In RANCOR I assisted the battalion in dark times, recruitment was low and until a few old boys returned we didn't have a whole lot of members. This led to a lot of the higher ups being forced to do the basic NCO work and mass recruitment was in full swing.

Anakin Skywalker - At the time Anakin was (what he should be) a Jedi General, the 501st boys in my time were a massive bold beautiful battalion and we had some blasts massacring younglings and leading the line during events.

Mace Windu - As Mace Windu I co-lead the Jedi Order in a relatively stable time, coming off the back of Llamas term as Yoda there wasn't a whole lot to be done but the drama and controversy was at an all time low. The ship never sunk and kept on course.

Why should you become a Clone General?: Mainly because an arguement I had with @Joah where he took the stance that Marshal Commander Cody was the highest ranking clone in the GAR, I came at him with a big OOF and hit him with the GOAT http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cards, ARC General Cards is clearly the highest ranking member of the GAR when it comes to clones as he was equal to a Jedi General. I suggested that Marshal Commander and Senior Commander be moved down a rank and remove Regimental Commander to make room for General Cards to be at the top of the military hierarchy as is his birthright. @Joah didn't agree at the time but it would seem that in a fever dream he had a vision of a world ran by the GOAT http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cards General Cards and I wake up to see that the Clone General rank has been added. As you may have guessed as I am a huge supporter of the living legend that is General Cards I would love to be Synergy's first General Cards as I did a damn fine job playing as the him during events.

Do you understand the lore of the Grand Army?: Yes I do.

Availability: As often as I am able too, (not at work or class) any day of the week usually around noon to midnight.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: Mace Windu, Shaak Ti, Anakin Skywalker, 187th XO, CG Commander, 38th Commander, RANCOR Commander, 41st Major.

Do you have a microphone?: Unfortunately for everyone I do.

Where do you want the Grand Army to be at the end of your term?: I want the whole ship to learn Card Commander and be a place where the highest and the lowest ranks of clones on board the venator are moving forward rather than stagnating. I want battalions to be bolder and more beautiful than ever before.

How do you plan to improve relations within the Grand Army? I am a very approachable person willing to lend a hand in any aspect of the game, whether that be trainings, advisory roles, anything at all possible within my power I will make sure to do 100% to my ability. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your senior commander rank?: Yes.

Edited by Ginyu
  • Agree 1
  • Founder
Founder

+1 he is council approved