Scribbles Staff Application

Scribbles

RP Name: Thorn/Scribbles

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:99811249

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

The reason i wish to become an admin? Well of course to help the server more, but i would also like to help out the other admins while they can do more important things, i also like helping out people personally. Being an admin also opens more opportunities to help said server. I also like to build relationships with people and help out the best i can sometimes on the server even if i'm not an admin.

I would also want the availability of staff to go up because i know throughout the day, many admins are busy with work, school, or other things. Im pretty much a no-lifer when it comes to stuff, but i do have classes of my own. I'm usually available 7 days a week but on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6-10 I have classes, But that's also when people get back from work and school usually. Aside from those two days i'm completely available on all of those days! My normal sleep periods are from 3am-11am so there's plenty of time to help.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm extremely active, i love interacting with people and helping out! I also love dedicating to Starwars servers and helping them out, huge nerd lol. I know a lot about various Starwars things and absolutely love learning about new things i didn't even know about! <3

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes i do, on Forsaken and FSAS

Edited by Scribbles

+5 thorn is always on never does anything mingy. I think he is what we are looking for a good admin that won’t abuse there powers and I think he deserves it for how much blood sweat and tears he’s put into the server if that’s not enough then here’s one more thorn if you ask him a question like we’re the mhb or we’re 501st hangar he will go above and beyond and probably give you a toor of the whole ship that’s why I think thorn should be staff if we are not recruiting him then we must have gone mad.

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 2/21/18 to contact ME or an OVS+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending

You have passed the interview process.

Welcome to the staff team!

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin