Giving RM a increase of run speed 

Name: RM 2ndLT Karma

Suggestion: Giving RM a increase of run speed 

Implementation: This would help everyone as a whole due to the fact the RM have fast heal speed with their medkit and with the increase in runspeed RM can get to a wounded trooper. so i'm trying to think as a logical stand  

Lore: RM doesn't have any lore

Workshop content if applicable: N/a

Add or Change: Add

Job: n/a

Model: n/a

Weapons: n/a 

Other: Increased run speed

I'll +1 this, but if you guys get a run speed boost you guys shouldn't be faster than the following; CG, 91st, and 41st. CG needs it for obvious reasons and the 91st and 41st are recons and need the speed boost. I understand why you are requesting this but you also have to remember that you guys can literally rp things out. You're also getting defibs soon. This is my opinion and it may be biased but like I said, it is my opinion.

~Battalion Commander Neyo/Buzz Thorison

• Agree 1

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

-1 - Don't see the particular need for it; if people need healing, they'll come for you - if people want to be pocketed, they should stay within healing distance; plus I think CG speed plus defibs is imbalanced af.

Well, RM are not a Reconnaissance battalion (or CG). They shouldn't need increased run speed. I get that most of their time would be spent running and healing people especially the ones who are attached to battalions and on the event server where they'd need to run a lot, but put it this way, so does any other trooper. Literally the fact that they are medics with an increased heal speed already, just couldn't co-exist with insane run speeds. Medics aren't supposed to run to troopers to heal them unless that medic is a field medic. The troopers need to use their tiny brains to actually stop shooting for 5 seconds, run back to the medics and stand still to be healed. It would also seem a bit of an unfair advantage as they already have their regimental boost with the med-kits healing double the speed as other medics. To put an increased run speed onto them is unnecessary and not needed.

• Agree 1

@Fours @Doc so the reasoning for the speed boost is just to RM can move faster on the event sever plus most of us are not signed to a battalion and half time when we try to heal someone they end up running away and its hard to keep up with them. and the speed boost doesn't have to be that much of a speed boosted. but i appreciate yours guys feedback but due note though RM are not recon they can still could use the speed boost to heal up people quicker and get them back into battle and then move onto the next person, the whole benefit on speed boost is to get to people quicker which help everyone. but like i said before appreciate your feedback and you don't have change your mind if dont wont to. thank you

1 minute ago, Karma said:

half time when we try to heal someone they end up running away and its hard to keep up with them. 

19 minutes ago, Fours said:

The troopers need to use their tiny brains to actually stop shooting for 5 seconds, run back to the medics and stand still to be healed.

• Agree 1

Honestly big -1 from me, having any RM with more run speed would just make everything way too easy if they can even get to people faster to pocket them. RM already have fast as fuck healing that is pretty hard to out damage and now they're getting defibs, asking for run speed seems to be a bit too much.

• Agree 1

-1 U dont need it... pretty sure with this addon you have 30 SECONDS to get to wounded trooper and save him...

In 30 seconds you can run threw 5 or more MHB Big hangars with any skill points... as RM U can pick batt u are sticking with on battlefield  as medic.

And if someone gets wounded u should nearby enough to save them.

• Agree 1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

4 hours ago, Black said:

-1 U dont need it... pretty sure with this addon you have 30 SECONDS to get to wounded trooper and save him...

In 30 seconds you can run threw 5 or more MHB Big hangars with any skill points... as RM U can pick batt u are sticking with on battlefield  as medic.

And if someone gets wounded u should nearby enough to save them.

Only default RM troopers can be attached to battalions. Surgeons and anyone CPT+ cannot attach to battalions

I don't think you guys get the point of the suggestion you are comparing them to Recon and CG which isn't the case if they had increased run speed they could get to people faster to heal them so that they won't die in the long run you have to make its all about effectiveness that the RMs will need so i'm gonna +1 because i feel that it will benefit all troopers on the server. 

• Agree 1

+1 The Republic Medics currently have to run from one side of the battlefield to the other, they are medics not a mainly combat focused regiment hence why we are asking for run speed. I fully agree with my trooper on this matter and believe it is not only reasonable to ask for this but also useful in a rp scenario. This will benefit not only the troopers in your battalions but the RM as they will be able to get to the troopers faster

Republic Medic BCMD Meds - Turbine

Personal Opinion: As the current RM WO, I only see this needed only on the event server. The ship(although huge), has crowded corridors during event. Compared to the event server, 99.99999% of the time the map is pretty open to run about.

Tester Opinion:

Pros: Can get to injured people faster and to get to Medical RP faster.

Cons: The ship wouldn't benefit from this due to the crowded corridors and they'll bring them to Medbay anyways.

WAS MEDIC

Personal Opinion: {Not the view of Synergy or Director}: 

-1 this for the following reasons.

Medical troops in any sense of real world or most games are easily identifiable and have a specific role of staying safe until needed to get to a trooper to heal up in which they would be put into a hostile environment. They were not meant to be running in the front with the assault teams.

If troopers are not slowing down and falling back to get healed when injured, that is on them, I know some do not have the option because they have not invested in stats yet, but they will.

Like already stated: Medics will get the defib to bring back dead troopers right there on the battlefield. It would only make more RP sense that they are in the back of the group and as they push up. they assist those that died before pulling back to heal due to whatever reason. 

I see this being more of a role-play aspect as the medics constitute the support role and not assaulting unless absolutely required.

I’m sorry, but I’m going to give this a -1 for the fallowing reasons:

-RM needs to be with the battalion that they chose to be with during events

-In my experience, Medics don’t respond to calls for them as it is.

-There are already buffs you have that other battalions don’t have.

-YOUR NOT CG. The reason that they are the fastest battalion in the server is because they need to catch rule breakers. RM isn’t arresting anyone.

-If the trooper that your trying to heal isn’t staying back, then that’s on them.

so this should be obvious, but -1

-PUCK