Ciphers Cmd Report

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Your Name: RC 23 Ion Team LEAD Climber

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:85912862

Your rank/position in the battalion (if applicable)?: Not in the batt but people in the batt agree

Battalion Commander(+)'s Name: Cipher/KalSkirata

Battalion Commander(+)'s Steam ID (OPTIONAL IF UNABLE TO FIND):

Battalion/Squad/Regiment/Brigade:Null

Why should this Battalion Commander(+) be demoted?: To be straight up honest INACTIVITY. Korm/Ordo has spoken and Sobde in general has spoken to him about his activity, we spoke to the regi and have given it about 2 weeks and it hasnt improved in the slightly. As Kal Or and Rc Squad Lead its your job to fill your squad in which he hasnt been really apart of, Ordo/Korm has been doing all the work in which i understand he is the 2nd in command but when it comes to null work almost 0 help has happened for a good while now. If Korm/Ordo was not within null, Null would be as dead as delta is rn.

Has this Battalion Commander violated one of the rules for demotion?:Straight up inactvity

Evidence against the individual?:Just ask around hes rarely seen (Like its a kal's curse)

Suggestion for new Commander of that Battalion (OPTIONAL)?:Korm/Ordo 100% this man is basically on 24/7 improving Null

I like Cipher, he kicked me off his lawn a bit. But that's beside the point. He just is pretty inactive. I don't know much about RC and Null but I believe he doesn't have a real reason for his inactivity. I feel like hes just burn't out and if he really is he should just resign so someone who is active can take his place and lead Null. Put up a ROA or LOA if you are going to be inactive. +1

• Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator
Just now, Bbstine said:

I dare not -1 or +1, but I will say that Cipher regardless of activity did a great fucking job, and if he stays Kal he'd continue to do great things.

That's all.

We all agree hes an amazing kal just not active

• Agree 1

I really, REALLY don’t want to do this but he told SOBDE that he had more time to give to Gmod, and hasn’t honored that deal, now I completely understand that IRL comes first, but there is a certain amount of responsibility for CMD+ to be active in their battalion and or Squad. You will always be Synergy's Papa Kal to me my man, always. You were before I thought about joining Null, and will continue to be so. Sorry to say.

+1

• Agree 2

I adore Cipher; in fact, he's one of the reasons I joined RC on Icefuse way back when because he was a chill dude, though he's mad inactive and if he's been given a chance to amend this and hasn't, it might be time for a new Papa Skirata.