Pointless placements

Cheesecake

We all know by now that there is an issue with performance in MHB. The amount of large and small props is ridiculous, wether it be an AT-TE, star fighter, tank, speeder, or a fully setup command base. These props serve no purpose other than to simply take up space, and dont really benefit RP to any extremes. I reccomend we have the props be removed entirly and just have walled off sections of the MHB so the regiments can do tryouts and host regimental DB, as bunks dont really serve that purpose, if that is not possible than i reccomend having a lower prop limit. I think the 327th,Gms, CTs, and anyone who has had to do combat in MHB will agree that something has to be done.

-1   Here is why.

With the massive amount of modifications to the packs usable, new admin coding system used, new box location, the reduction of the lag has been maximized.  10 props per hanger is reasonable.

While I agree a times it looks very cluttered, for each battalion to utilize their space as they see fit is important. UNLESS we utilize the hangers with prop ships and stuff to keep it Lore friendly and not have the hangers for use by the battalions.

18 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

We all know by now that there is an issue with performance in MHB. The amount of large and small props is ridiculous, wether it be an AT-TE, star fighter, tank, speeder, or a fully setup command base. These props serve no purpose other than to simply take up space, and dont really benefit RP to any extremes. I reccomend we have the props be removed entirly and just have walled off sections of the MHB so the regiments can do tryouts and host regimental DB, as bunks dont really serve that purpose, if that is not possible than i reccomend having a lower prop limit. I think the 327th,Gms, CTs, and anyone who has had to do combat in MHB will agree that something has to be done.

We use our hanger for training and is it used for rp as we have our "recruitment office" located in our hanger. 
-2ndACO PLT AS HCMD CBlake
-1 and why is this in forum suggestions again?  @Oxen

Edited by CBlake
fixin stuff

-1 Props are part of the issue, but removing the props will not solve it, Any MHB in any Venator lags, because its a huge hangar with lots of detail at most I see a 10 FPS difference from MHB with props and without. In defense of the props used: Functional Design is used in a lot of Hangars, (At Least with Rancor's hangar) even if you don't use the props or RP with them, it build the hangar out and fleshes out what that battalion may be like, the MHB hangar is used to communicate and reinforce how each battalion is unique (hence why each battalion gets to add props to their hangar)

• Agree 1

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

Removing the props will be a big deal to the players in terms of rp (recruitment office, obstacle courses etc) and will have a very very small increase FPS to the point where it's not worth it

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

-1 sorry as a GM, I don’t have any issues with the props. And with what Oxen said, each battalion has a choice of putting items in their hanger. Let’s remember this was how the bunks was on the old ship. Some battalions have a lot of items in their hangers (like GM) or have nothing at all (like CG)

• Retired Founder

ɪɴᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ ғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛ.
ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴇᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴘs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴏɴʟʏ ɢʀᴀɴᴛ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴘᴇʀғᴏʀᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ʙᴏᴏsᴛ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ʀᴇᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇs ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴏɴs.

ᴅᴇɴɪᴇᴅ.