Just don't have enough time like I used to

I've done everything I have wanted to do from day 1. I moved from the very bottom to the top and made amazing friends along the way. I used to be able to put 30 + hours a week into the server, Sadly I do not have the time or energy to do it anymore. So I will pop in from time to time but this is goodbye. I've enjoyed almost every minute I've had with this amazing community but good things do come to an end eventually.

Specific goodbyes 

@blazin I made you, Never forget that. but I also am so proud of what you have done and what you will continue to do. please outdo me and pave the way for the next generation of Jedi.

@Brooklyn I am joining you and @Ollie_ in the retirement home.

@Patrick @entity Yall led me to go for yoda and I really do appreciate the faith you guys had in me back in the day

@Gears You and me butt heads a lot but it made us both better for it I will miss you old man

@sobde Yall were my home thanks for everything

If I didn't @ you I didn't forget  I am just tired I will miss you all 

@Mystic Thank you for everything 

Edited by Super_
edit
  • Friendly 2
  • Pay Respect 6

Palpatine  I High command

Veteran Admin

o7 I will always remember you

• Pay Respect 1
Head Admin

Gonna miss ya bud. All my friends slowly leaving :(. Now I can release the DMs tho!

• Pay Respect 1

Current: Yoda 

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter Improcco Nye Alpha-26 Maze | Walon Vau

I got a goodbye!

o7. 
take care Super. Clutch also says goodbye!

• Pay Respect 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

o7 I remember talking to you about getting palpy and how you hadnt heard back for a couple of weeks. Or when I was coming through the ranks and a new admin and you handed me a baton to deal with minges! 
Have fun in retirement <3

Edited by Moose_Wundo
Wanted to add stuff
  • Pay Respect 1

Currently: 501st BCMD Rex  / Veteran Admin of le server
spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn 

Veteran Admin

@Super_ I really do hope to see you come back every now and then! See you later friend

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon