Stryker's BCMD Application

Steam Name: bigfootthelegend

RP Name: Stryker

RP Rank: MAJ

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:804627865

Battalion you are applying for: Galactic Marines

Experience: I do not have any prior experience as a BCMD.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I have been with the 21st since my first day on the server. I have gotten along relatively well with other battalions and encourage my guys to keep the 21st a friendly battalion. My dedication to the battalion, while I occasionally I take a break, is there and I try to be on as active as I can be. I understand that Holo is also applying for BCMD and if it came down to it should 100% go to him before me.

Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wedsenday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday, school will be starting so my availability might be dampened.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Six months

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?: Irons made the battalion a great place to be in, I want to keep the 21st that nice balance between fun, and chaotic with some level of seriousness when it matters. We've had a great couple of months with activity, and hope that I can encourage my fellow troopers to be on and overall have a great time in the 21st. I want to continue building our regiments and sub-units, and experiment with trainings since 21st is known for it's environmental training.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

So uh. Ill ask. 

What are you plans?

You have been somewhat absent lately and you currently have an LOA up for burnout. How do you plan to combat this?

How do you plan to make up for your lack of experience? What did you learn in your Six Months here that makes you better than Holo? How do you plan to manage the balance you mentioned wanting to keep in 21st? 

This app is way too short and is the average length of a Regimental Lead application in most battalions. I'd recommend an edit of this application. Best of luck.

• Agree 2

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

-1, I will not go into detail because I don't think its needed but if you add more things feel free to let me know and ill re look at this.

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon

Veteran Admin

-1 This is an insane App, with no clear plans and no real drive to even make effort in a app.

Stryker is a good man and dedicated to the 21st, and a damn good pilot. My man, you deserve at least an interview. +1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout x2, Jet x2, COE x2

3 hours ago, Fyi said:

+1 best app i've ever seen, very concise and quick to the point. good luck!

I have to agree with you here, I'm also going to be giving this a +1. (I miss you Fyi <3)

• Friendly 1
  • Based 1

My time as Echo was shorter than Clutch's Yoda Term

Veteran Admin
On 7/9/2024 at 10:35 PM, Bigfoot said:

if it came down to it should 100% go to him before me.

Sounds like you're just putting an app up just to put one up? 

GM Leadership

-1 chat is this real?

• Based 2

Current: BOOM
Former: 501st BCMD Rex 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | Veteran Admin Game Master Manager | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma GCO CPT Waxer | GCO SUPL Wooley 2ndAC Parjai
481269431afcc1d73846d7df52dab4e0.gif

• Director
Director

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Confused 1