Doom's Unit Buff

Dragon

Name: Doom's Unit CPT Dragon

Suggestion: Increase the Health and Armor of all Doom’s Unit

Implementation: The current buff is +100 armor. We suggest that the buff is increased to add 100 hp and an additional 50 armor to our current buff.  This would make the total increase +100 hp and +150 armor, making the max stats with full skills, 600 hp, and 400 armor.

Lore: This is not a complete lore suggestion, however, as the great Joah said, “DU will be tanky as fuck.”.

This is something the battalion agreed on and we believe is fair.  This implementation would not make the Doom’s Unit overpowered, and Event Jobs would still be able to kill us with relative ease.  This number is not a solid ask we are willing to compromise if necessary this is just our initial request.

Workshop content if applicable: N/A

(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

*Edit*
After talking with both Zim and reading the comments we have decided to change the request.

+100hp to all classes

20% speed reduction to all classes

replace the Sharpshooter with an Engineer.

Edited by Dragon
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

+1, If DU get a reduced speed to balance this out a little. Make the fuckers the tanky mother fuckers.

Alsoa little idea.

Give them the bonus as listed above but also give them the Prototype Z6 to replace normal Z6. Some of you may think this is over powered. However the Prototype Z6 is kinda already balanced.

Prototype Z6 Pros:

Has 900 Clipsize.

Has 15(55) more damage per shot(Might need to increase the damage a little due to the cons listed below, maybe to 65 or 70 )

Prototype Z6 Cons:

Has 40% Mobility (Normal Z6 is 70). This mobility heavily reduces Speed. Normal Run speed is 340, With the prototype its 136

Has a Much Higher spread than normal z6(Not a laser pointer anymore)

Has 120 RPM (Normal Z6 has 420 RPM) meaning it fires almost 3x slower than normal z6

• Agree 1
Banned

+1, if the first suggestion is too absurd, go by ducks

Edited by Jayarr

+1 I agree with Dragon. The +100 armor is basically nothing. We need more so it will actually make a difference. Also I'd be okay losing sharpshooter but we'd need an option other than just medic, trooper, and arc. I suggest Engineer instead, since this actually makes sense in lore (all DU had fusion cutters in lore).

Banned
Just now, Deadly said:

(all DU had fusion cutters in lore).

show me the logs

28 minutes ago, Duck said:

+1, If DU get a reduced speed to balance this out a little. Make the fuckers the tanky mother fuckers.

Alsoa little idea.

Give them the bonus as listed above but also give them the Prototype Z6 to replace normal Z6. Some of you may think this is over powered. However the Prototype Z6 is kinda already balanced.

Prototype Z6 Pros:

Has 900 Clipsize.

Has 15(55) more damage per shot(Might need to increase the damage a little due to the cons listed below, maybe to 65 or 70 )

Prototype Z6 Cons:

Has 40% Mobility (Normal Z6 is 70). This mobility heavily reduces Speed. Normal Run speed is 340, With the prototype its 136

Has a Much Higher spread than normal z6(Not a laser pointer anymore)

Has 120 RPM (Normal Z6 has 420 RPM) meaning it fires almost 3x slower than normal z6

Also forgot to mention. It would need its blaster bolts changed from Yellow to blue

• Retired Founder

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴄʟɪɴᴇ ᴛʜɪs, sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴜғғ. ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ.

ᴘᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ.

• Agree 1
20 minutes ago, Vires said:

That amount of health and armor is pretty nuts without some sort of con considering that all of DU have Z6s, which is a 2 million credit weapons that is pretty fuckin powerful.

Which is why im saying, we should reduce their speed or. Instead of buffing armor/health that prototype z6. As even the grapple hooks 104th have, have more utility than the Prototype z6

this would be an overkill, you ALL have a 2 million credit permanent weapon (Even the damn sharpshooter and that's a sniper), You have shields that protect you when behind them, you have an armor buff of 100 (THAT HELPS A LOT!). You guys don't need anymore buffs, you are doing great with the things you have. You guys are doing just fine at the moment, no need to change that.

• Agree 2
  • Retired Founder

@Dragon

ᴀs ᴏғ ɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴜғғ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴀᴛᴛᴀʟɪᴏɴs. ᴛᴏ ᴀᴅᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ, ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs, ʀɪᴅɪᴄᴜʟᴏᴜs.

ɪғ ɪ ᴅᴏ ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪ ᴀᴍ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴏᴘᴇɴ sᴏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʟᴀʀɢᴇʀ ᴅᴇʙᴜғғ, ʟɪᴋᴇ 40% ɪғ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ.

3 minutes ago, Zim said:

@Dragon

ᴀs ᴏғ ɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴜғғ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴀᴛᴛᴀʟɪᴏɴs. ᴛᴏ ᴀᴅᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ, ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs, ʀɪᴅɪᴄᴜʟᴏᴜs.

ɪғ ɪ ᴅᴏ ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪ ᴀᴍ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴏᴘᴇɴ sᴏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʟᴀʀɢᴇʀ ᴅᴇʙᴜғғ, ʟɪᴋᴇ 40% ɪғ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ.

Just give it to them and make them happy if someone makes a "report" you can consider to remove it again..

• Retired Founder
Just now, Firat said:

Just give it to them and make them happy if someone makes a "report" you can consider to remove it again..

ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴛᴏ ᴀᴅᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴋᴇ ᴏғ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ɪᴛ.

• Agree 2
Banned

I was thinking remove sniper and replace it with something like heavy ordnance trooper who has more of a buff like a tank soldier. Makes sense over SS.

• Agree 1
  • Retired Founder
7 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

I was thinking remove sniper and replace it with something like heavy ordnance trooper who has more of a buff like a tank soldier. Makes sense over SS.

ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs.

• Retired Founder
Just now, Dragon said:

@Zim

Any chance you could come into our TS channel so we can compromise, much easier than doing it back and forth on the forums.

ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ.

10 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

+1 to this and this class could have the hp and armor buffs requested by dragon, and get the 15-25% speed reduction?

Banned
Just now, Vires said:

If it gets the buff Dragon suggested, like Zim said the debuff should be a bit more than 15-25%

Thinkin the heavy will getta 30-40% decrease 

Edited by Jayarr

imma put a PHAT -1 here the prototype z6 DOES NOT NEED TO RELOAD.. it is too over powered and thats why it hasnt been given to people as a standard loadout. now on to the health and armor. YOU GUYS HAVE Z6 AND SHIELDS most battalions get one or the other u guys get both i dont see why your battalion needs more health and armor when u already get stuff that no other battalion has. if anything we should be looking into things to be taking away from your battalion rather than adding you guys are way too OP to begin with.

• Agree 3

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

-1 They don’t need anything else. The have the most active people. And they already all get the z6. This will make them more popular and, while I’m not saying this is a bad thing for them to be more popular, they don’t need it. They are already strong as it is and they are already mostly balanced, excluding the sharpshooter with the z6. As I was told in another post everyone got a boost with the recent update. Everyone got what they asked for. My post was denied for this reason so their is no reason this post shouldn’t as well. Sorry DU but just NAH.

• Agree 1
55 minutes ago, Gene_Starwind said:

imma put a PHAT -1 here the prototype z6 DOES NOT NEED TO RELOAD.. it is too over powered and thats why it hasnt been given to people as a standard loadout. now on to the health and armor. YOU GUYS HAVE Z6 AND SHIELDS most battalions get one or the other u guys get both i dont see why your battalion needs more health and armor when u already get stuff that no other battalion has. if anything we should be looking into things to be taking away from your battalion rather than adding you guys are way too OP to begin with.

Just gonna state my thing about the prototype z6. It does need to reload. And it is not overpowered. If you read my post it is actually balanced. It has significance debuffs that actually make it some what worse than the normal z6 in some aspects. You move Almost 3x Slower than the normal Clone Speed. You shoot 3x slower than the normal z6. And you have a much wider spray(Meaning you cant laser beam your shots). In exchange for all that you get what. 15 More damage Per shot and a Much wider Clip(900 meaning it does need to eventually reload)?

• Retired Founder

ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ,
ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴅᴏᴏᴍ ʜᴀs ᴡᴀʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴜғғs ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ʙᴀᴛᴛᴀʟɪᴏɴ, sʜɪᴇʟᴅs, ᴀʀᴍᴏʀ, ᴢ-6.
ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴏᴛ, ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴀᴛᴛᴀʟɪᴏɴs ɢᴇᴛ. ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ 41sᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴘᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴏᴏsᴛ. ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛғᴜʟ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʀᴇɢɪᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ʙᴏɴᴜs ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ. ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛᴀɴᴋʏ, ᴜsᴇ ᴘᴇʀᴋ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛs. ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪsʜ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀ sᴜʙsᴛɪᴛᴜᴛᴇ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅᴀʀʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟᴇᴅ sᴇʀᴠᴇʀ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ.

ᴅᴇɴɪᴇᴅ.