[Complete] Ban Request - Ben

Kessel

RP Name: Kessel

Steam ID: 76561198074239558

Suspected Player's Name: Ben

Suspected Player's Steam ID (If applicable): 76561198388162230

Rule Suspected Player Broke: Too many to possibly list in a convenient manner

Explain to us what happened: This individual has accumulated approximately 80 arrests, and has made a habit of accosting and harassing players on the server for months. He has a consistent pattern of goading members of CG into making arrests so that he can then tie them up in unnecessary staff sits, with the overwhelming majority of the arrests being sustained. He is a regular nuisance to the community, and his minging continues because he knows that he will likely not face any lasting consequences. He should not be welcome back on the server. 

Evidence (If applicable): I do not have any video of him specifically, but please reference the CG arrest records and any relevant ban history. Please consider speaking to any members of CG or TG who frequently deal with him as well. Your consideration is appreciated.
Edited by Kessel
  • Based 1

Quick ctrl F search using his steam64 in the Arrest logs  shows he’s been arrested  88 times which equals atleast  22 bans lowkey kinda crazy not gonna lie

Although I don’t think perma ban or something like that will come from this I wouldn’t mind we can up his ban times moving forward 

• Agree 1

Current:  Bardan Jusik

Former:  6  LT Kom'rk | Rancor Knight Halsey | Shaak Ti  | Branch Overseer  Kit Fisto

In the last 2 Weeks alone

08ebdacac59c80f230969e8ae56e37d5.png

Within the 2 years before (nice)

493c44e39ab496a1f47f65e046895f54.png

Theres alot to say about this guy, He baits people into arresting him and then cries and tries to get them voided (to some of which are successfull) but overall he is being downright hostile to authority and coruscant guard, Hes now taken this over to Jedi and its causing issues for us. I thought I could tolerate this as a CT is just a CT, But hes on the top% of people who get arrested. 

Granted SOME people are looking to get him arrested and will do anything along with painting him as the villain, but this is overall self inflicted. Hes not contributing to the servers "positive" enviroment and just leaves after 3rd arrest. An extended ban is needed here.

• Agree 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

+1 get this guy gone please he's unhinged and makes people avoid playing Jedi

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

+1 He is literally a troll and just wasting people time on the server. He just goes up to CG now and ask to be arrested and proceeds to shoot them just to be arrested because they said no. Like if CG are saying no to wanting to arrest him and then Shoots them so then they have to then its clear his actions are just hostile to the community. All he does is harassing players of the community. So please take him out of the community permanently please. 

Veteran Admin
5 minutes ago, Claire said:

"Make sure u guys are on friday night, Ill get getting my 100th arrest there will be a huge celebratiin" - ben

can we let him get to 100 then perm ban

I say let him get to 99 @Rohan then ban him just to ruin it

Currently: 332nd CPT Vaughn  / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose 

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

• Director
Director

Report Accepted

He will be reciving a 60 day ban
spacer.png

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1