Hysterical's Resignation from everything[COMPLETE]

Name: Hysterical

Staff Rank: VA

Are you VIP?: Y

Date:5/28/24

Reason for leaving: Between the new job and the search and rescue my time is booked. I can only get on for a couple hours a day and it is super late night. It kinda sucks but I feel like I have to do what is best for the server.

Farewells: @Ollie_ you are an actual dork and suck at val. JK hoping to see you around and play some matches with you. @blazin best of luck with you homie. ill be around. @KaiserNeiner thanks for giving me a chance. I know we have had our differences in the past, but I still look up to you. @Rohan fuck you bud <3. To many other people to tag but just know I love you all and I hope you do great things!

• Pay Respect 7

damn. well i hope everything goes well for you man! Take care!

Current: BOOM
Former: 501st BCMD Rex 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | Veteran Admin Game Master Manager | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma GCO CPT Waxer | GCO SUPL Wooley 2ndAC Parjai
481269431afcc1d73846d7df52dab4e0.gif

i wont make the same mistake i did on your last resignation. o7 Hysterical

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Grand Master of the Order Yoda 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair l Mace Windu

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

Cya later fam, was nice to see you back for the time you were here!

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon

Head Admin

Your resignation has been LOGGED.

Thank you for your service to the Staff Team.

zeros_and_clutch.png?ex=66e330c2&is=66e1
                                                                                                                                          Kaiser
       Zeros          Clutch

Head Admin

o7 gonna miss you dawg, have fun actually contributing to society now! 

Current: Palpatine

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter Improcco Nye Alpha-26 Maze | Walon Vau Yoda x2

Veteran Admin

This is my boston tea party. Thank you for the support you gave me, I will miss you man, dont be a stranger <3 o7

Currently: 501st BCMD Rex  / Veteran Admin of le server
spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn 

Veteran Admin

Don't worry Hysterical, I won't let @Moose_Wundo do reverse 1776

• Funny 1

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox

This guy was my Rahm Kota and one of the people I looked up to in synergy, I'll miss you bitch!

Best Null-7 Mereel
                                                                                                   #1 Rohan Hater

Head Admin
On 5/29/2024 at 3:46 AM, Hysterical said:

@Rohan fuck you bud <3.

Oil up.

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander

On 5/28/2024 at 9:46 PM, Hysterical said:

Name: Hysterical

Staff Rank: VA

Are you VIP?: Y

Date:5/28/24

Reason for leaving: Between the new job and the search and rescue my time is booked. I can only get on for a couple hours a day and it is super late night. It kinda sucks but I feel like I have to do what is best for the server.

Farewells: @Ollie_ you are an actual dork and suck at val. JK hoping to see you around and play some matches with you. @blazin best of luck with you homie. ill be around. @KaiserNeiner thanks for giving me a chance. I know we have had our differences in the past, but I still look up to you. @Rohan fuck you bud <3. To many other people to tag but just know I love you all and I hope you do great things!

I should be getting praise for selecting you for Mundi

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |