Dat GUCCI Westar for RANCOR

Hades3481

Name: RANCOR Commander Colt

Suggestion: Allow Rancor ARC jobs to have the westar as the galactic marines. It is one of our main attraction points to join Rancor, besides the obvious other attractions. People put in their tryout binds, And I quote “get yourself a shiny new westar”(this is not what I put in mine) and as you can see from the link below, ARC AND GM’s Mainly hence the reason I see to add it in.

Implementation: give all RANCOR ARC classes the better westar

Lore: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/WESTAR-M5_blaster_rifle Nough said in the first few lines

Workshop content if applicable: already on the server

I’m not salty that RANCOR doesn’t have the westar, I’m not salty about what we got in the update, and I wouldnt have posted it if I hadn’t already talked to oxen about it. I also remember him saying he was gonna voucher for us about getting it. Furthermore this is what this area of the forums is now for. It allows people to make suggestions in a way to better player experience whether it be within their battalion or for the whole server. It’s a good weapon that people want access to so I wouldn’t be surprised if more people didn’t suggest adding to their load out. Doesn’t mean they’re salty about what they got. It means they believe it will enhance their experience or others experience on the server. Which this is a game and, IN MY OPINION, games are meant to be fun.?

47 minutes ago, Hades3481 said:

I’m not salty that RANCOR doesn’t have the westar, I’m not salty about what we got in the update, and I wouldnt have posted it if I hadn’t already talked to oxen about it. I also remember him saying he was gonna voucher for us about getting it. Furthermore this is what this area of the forums is now for. It allows people to make suggestions in a way to better player experience whether it be within their battalion or for the whole server. It’s a good weapon that people want access to so I wouldn’t be surprised if more people didn’t suggest adding to their load out. Doesn’t mean they’re salty about what they got. It means they believe it will enhance their experience or others experience on the server. Which this is a game and, IN MY OPINION, games are meant to be fun.?

fair enough i was just generalizing not talking about u specificly

• Agree 1
56 minutes ago, Hades3481 said:

The conversation did happen, however, that was with the assumption that GM would get the rest of what we asked for. We did not get a boost in HPs or Armor, right now all we have is the modified Westar. If and when we are able to get our main ability asked, I would be open to sharing our only attraction to Rancor. Null included if they do not get the RC weapons.

• Agree 1
5 minutes ago, Oxen said:

The conversation did happen, however, that was with the assumption that GM would get the rest of what we asked for. We did not get a boost in HPs or Armor, right now all we have is the modified Westar. If and when we are able to get our main ability asked, I would be open to sharing our only attraction to Rancor. Null included if they do not get the RC weapons.

Dam really? I had heard from some person you guys did end up getting that. It would make sense to give marines a boost in health and especially armor. I mean look at em. they look like fucking tanks ffs.

• Agree 1
On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 8:02 PM, Egg said:

-1 the westars are already pretty ok. they do almost double the damage of a normal dc15 and the buffed westar is GM's bonus. It is what makes them special. I would recommend finding something else that could work.

facts

Former: Shadow Company BCMD, Grey Jedi Master, and Wrath of the Sith

what about adding an under barrel grenade launcher for the westar for RANCOR? dont know how it would work in game but it was used in lore.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Under-barrel_grenade_launcher
used specifically by ARC troopers as well in this clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRLyJ2g3d0M&t=115s

again, dont know how it would work, how feasible it would be for gameplay, but could be interesting to try.

• Retired Founder
On 1/16/2018 at 8:02 PM, Egg said:

the westars are already pretty ok. they do almost double the damage of a normal dc15 and the buffed westar is GM's bonus. It is what makes them special. I would recommend finding something else that could work.

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ɢᴀʟᴀᴄᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇs ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍ ᴡᴇsᴛᴀʀ-ᴍ5, ʀᴀɴᴄᴏʀ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ sᴘᴇᴇᴅ, ᴛᴏ ʙᴜɪʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍsᴇʟᴠᴇs ᴀs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ ʀᴇᴄᴏɴ ᴜɴɪᴛ.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪssᴜᴇ ɪs, ᴀs ᴊᴏᴀʜ ʜᴀs sᴛᴀᴛᴇᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ SPECIALIZATIONS ᴡᴀs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ, ɪғ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ʜᴀs ɪᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴅɪᴄᴛs ᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ.

ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀ ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍ ᴡᴇsᴛᴀʀ-ᴍ5 ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ʙᴏɴᴜs ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴅɪsᴄᴜssᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀs ᴏғ ɴᴏᴡ, ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴘʏ ᴏғ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʟᴀᴄᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇs ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ.

ɪ ᴀᴘᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴢᴇ ʟᴀᴅs,
ᴅᴇɴɪᴇᴅ.

Edited by Zim
  • Agree 2