[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Prestige Staff Application

RP Name: Prestige

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:226258206

VIP (Y/N): No

Timezone: MST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):
To begin my experience staffing both in and out of Garry’s mod is very credible. I have dealt with countless staffing situations both in the game and on Discord/forums so know what it takes to handle certain situations. With this previous experience, I feel I can do a great amount of work for staff. The primary reason I'm interested in becoming a staff member is to assist the synergy community. Helping new individuals learn on the server so we can increase concurrent player count is something I'm very committed to being involved in. Additionally, I would like to be an administrator simply because I have a urge to assist and help individuals. I feel while I'm on the server during downtime it will provide me more to do and a purpose outside of just roleplay.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):
Attitude:
Attitude is something I take importantly. As a staff member and in life having a good attitude is important and can go a long way. If I'm being honest it makes you look good and also allows what you're representing to look good. I have learned how to effectively conduct a vast variety of sits. If it is a false arrest sit, then I look at both sides with an unbiased view and make sure my decision makes sense. If it is valid I explain to the individual what went wrong. If it is valid I let the person arrested understand what they did wrong and let them know in the future how they can not get arrested for the same reason. If it is a sit that results in a ban, I inform the person of what they did wrong and stay professional through the whole thing. I also have noticed in my time staffing that tone plays a big role. If someone is just asking a question, I tend to go with a friendly tone allowing them to feel comfortable with asking questions. If someone is causing a big issue I go with a more informative and stern tone.

Leadership:
 I have a lot of experience both in the game and in real life. I have worked in positions where I'm managing a team of people in order to meet deadlines and quality production quotas. Furthermore, I lead by example and through my actions. I feel in this position I won't be “power-hungry” and instead will work to set an example for the staff team. Alongside my easygoing personality, I know I will be able to work with the staff team and alongside other server management to achieve success in the server. 

Team Work:
I can work with people fairly easily. Not only has being in a battalion on this server and others allowed for me to expand and broaden my teamwork ability but has also allowed me to understand the meaning of being a team player. If I do get staff this time around I feel as if I can not only work with the staff team well inside and outside of the game. This “Team Player” idea is something that I believe is key for teamwork. Being overbearing is something that I have learned is not effective when it comes to being a part of a team. Contributing your ideas and opinions properly is something I do very efficiently.

Overall I'm often described as a kind and well-spoken individual. Alongside my dedication and commitment to the server, I feel my introduction to the staff team is well-suited. 

Goals:
-Eventually, I would like to pursue the GM team on the server contributing to the player experience will cool events and training the server has not seen before. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:
Garry’s Mod:
-Previous Super Administrator Apex CWRP
-Previous Permanent Administrator Superior Servers
-Previous Genesis JVS High Staff Member
- Discord/Forum Management: I have done discord management/staffing for servers with over 500k members. On top of this, I have managed communities with 200k concurrent members on different gaming platforms.
- Roblox: Although something that is not GMOD related I have contributed to over 3 billion player visits across multiple games. In this, I’m making sure to take in exploiting reports and player reports which I conduct in-game moderation. 

How many hours of in-game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:
I currently have 10 hours on this server. I’m aware this is the weakest point in my application but I do have the commitment and knowledge required to become a staff member. In addition, as I grow with the server I will be able to grow and learn as a staff member making my knowledge and overall commitment to the staff team greater. Furthermore, I feel my past staffing fills in for these possible "gaps" and I understand the server rules.

• Winner 1
  • Informative 1

Love the look of the application however, I would still say get those hours up. Get familiar with people on the server and how it all runs and works. For now -1 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

This is probably the best written out staff app I’ve seen 

Hesitant +1 but with staff experience as well as you getting waived by an HA you’ll be alright 

Do try to learn more amount the community and everyone within it though it’ll help you loads 

• Friendly 1

Current: | Rancor General Branch Overseer Shaak Ti

Former: Null 6 LT Kom’rk| Rancor Jedi TU Commander Knight Halsey | Rancor Alpha General Master Kit Fisto |Rancor Alpha General Branch Overseer Kit Fisto

Thank you guys for the support! In the time my application has been up, I have taken the advice listed here and gotten both my hours and understanding of the server up. I'm now currently at 50 hours 

32 minutes ago, Senja said:

Thank you guys for the support! In the time my application has been up, I have taken the advice listed here and gotten both my hours and understanding of the server up. I'm now currently at 50 hours 

you would make a really good kit fisto

+1

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Pay Respect 1
Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Yoda

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter