Tybo's goodbye

Well I never thought I would do this but its time for me to leave. I've been playing star wars RP. for 8 months now and Im forcing myself to get on the server. I just sit in the 91st bunks tabbed out waiting for a event now its just getting boring to me. I never thought I would make it this far in jedi getting perma master and a white lightsaber ect. I have alot on memories some bad some good, mostly good tho. Ill still be in ts and might get on the server every once in a while.

@Llama/Yoda The best damn yoda this sever will ever see. I remember when you were a knight 2 TG guarding the temple.

@Egg The best gree ever and one of the most chillest dudes ever.

@Ryanzabby My master if you didn't talk to me in MHB all those months ago I prob would have never gotten knight and played my clone more. You should have gotten perma master

@dargon the best mace ever I tried to be like you but im just not savage enough. I remember sparring you in MHB as a padawan.

@Insight dads going to go away for a bit. Take care.

@thexan I promote you to quality meme. #makethe91stgreatagain.

@koval One of the best staff members on the server. Keep up thr good work my dude

@91st Oh boy the 91st I spent 7 months in this batt as Adi Gallia/Mace. I never will forgot the first time I walked in the bunks as Adi and you guys were so hyped. I had a blast in this batt keep riding fast and kicking ass.

@pyle The best obi wan ever shame you didn't stay mace long tho

@CMO Man, I remember you always bowing to me when you were a TG. Keep up the good work. Im going to say it I was a bad windu make sure the next mace actually talks in the master meeting.

@beastly clear your throat son.

@nightmare gang gang

If there is anybody else I forgot Im sorry. also my @ stopped working for some reason.

• Agree 1

Tybos the only meme ever to become Adi Gallia and stay it for five monthes. You've seen the 91st through a lot and you've been the best meme and noodlehead ever to be. R.I.P i'll never forget our memories. /me pulls out darksaber and knights tibo.

*Turns on sabers and plays jedi eulogy* "Jax, one day you will become a great knight. Today is not that day." *everything stops*