[ACCEPTED] [CWRP] Maverick's Staff Application [Waived]

RP Name: Navy RSBD LCDR Marius Praxon

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:65644683

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I'm sure many people know me from my past experiences and happenings on this server and this community and one my virtues is my work ethic. I found myself enjoying the server again after coming back and see myself staying for now. With me wanting to stay, also comes back the urge and want to assist in furthering the community goal and bring experience and entertainment to the community. Like my other applications before as I have explained, I always have a desire to help communities in an Administrative fashion. I am always there to help to those who ask for it, I am there to offer to those need it and arguably I am one of the few people can adapt very quickly to new systems and situations as it is a much needed skill this day and age.

Despite my recent denial from February 10th, I stuck with this community and made every effort available to me to take opportunities presented and worked hard on improving my standing and reputation with this community. I think I have made a lot of progress, but I am continuing the work. I am currently a Game master already and part of the staff team as is but i want to climb this very steep slope even further. I have the experience, the desire and I have no plans to give up.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a southern type of American who enjoys video games and surfing you tube. Had a job in a retail environment for 11 years that i quit not to long ago for personal reasons. I typically enjoy basketball as a sport during my downtime and read lots of books and comics. the kind of books with no pictures and is like 4 inches thick with 900 pages or something like that. I'm a straight up fair guy and will always give people a fair chance at anything. ill try anything at least once before giving it up. I like a challenge and sometimes i like to gamble too.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, I've been part of synergy for several years as SA/VA/HA and your favorite TeamSpeak Manager. I've done staffing and management for a myriad number of server over the past 8 years. I can't name them all, it would take too long.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  | Navy RSBD LCDR Marius Praxon has played for 3851:12:16.

Side note: A special thank you to the HA team for hearing out my request and giving me another chance. I promise to not let you down.

Edited by Maverick
Edited to ensure format is correct

spacer.png

+1 Dont know what happened in the past but regardless hes has offered to help time after time and I haven't seen or heard of any real issues with you

• Friendly 1

Current: | Rancor General Branch Overseer Shaak Ti

Former: Null 6 LT Kom’rk| Rancor Jedi TU Commander Knight Halsey | Rancor Alpha General Master Kit Fisto |Rancor Alpha General Branch Overseer Kit Fisto

8 hours ago, Maverick said:

RP Name: Navy RSB PO2 Maverick

:pepeFacepalm:

+1

• Confused 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 hope you have better luck this time.

• Friendly 1

Current: Nothing

Formerly: 104th BCMD Wolffe, Wolfpack Warthog, WPXO, Dire Squad Tracer, 104th REGL, 104th CMD, 104th SUPL, 104th SUPO, Senior Admin

Ghost                    Elijah                 Hamm       

spacer.png   

On 3/28/2024 at 3:35 PM, CheesedGod said:

+1 good man he can do it

im a better kix, anyway Maverick is very cool +1

Current: 501st ARC, Captain of Navy.

Former: Hardcase, Kix, 501st MEDL, Chief Medical Officer, Aviation Manager,

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED