[Denied] Ban Appeal Request for Trigen

Name: Trigen / PFC MOSES
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59916478
Ban Reason: MRDM BB: Reborn
Date of Ban: 3/16/2024, 2:41:09 PM
Length of Ban: 5-Days
Staff Member(s) Involved: STEAM_0:0:13970381
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: It was a complete accident.
Evidence to support your claims: N/A

Edited by Trigen
Format

He killed abunch of guys with a tank cannon during a deployment. Complete accident and wasn't given a warning or nothing. I don't see why that warrants a 5 day ban

Edited by Holo
  • Agree 1

Mistakes were made

Just had @Super_MRDM accidentally during a deployment earlier and arrest was voided and nothing happened due to it being a clear accident. 

Shouldn't be any different for others. 

+1

• Winner 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Director
Director

@Trigen

On 1/10/2021 at 9:16 AM, Synergy said:

Name:
Steam ID:
Ban Reason:
Date of Ban:
Length of Ban:
Staff Member(s) Involved:
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal:
Evidence to support your claims:

Fill it out like the format I posted otherwise it will be denied in 24 hours.

• Agree 1

Head Admin

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 I mean Game Masters do this on all deployments yes? With big turbolasers? 

okay jokes aside if it was clearly an accident it should be voided. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Head Admin

Just real quick to give some context you killed 4 people in an ATTE gunner seat, were warned in advert, then killed another 5 totaling your kill count to 9. You might have gotten more that weren't seen from logs, but this wasn't a "one shot accident". 

@Rebornshould have some more information but that is what I watched via logs while hosting the deployment you got banned in. 

• Informative 2

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

If what Kaiser is saying is true theres a difference between what Super did as Mystic has said as I was there as a key witness (Super) and to what you did. 

What I would say if you are serious it was an accident and are looking to come back to Synergy then its a hard lesson learnt that will make you think twice before just gunning people down -1

However if Reborn sheds different light then I will change it

Edited by Moose_Wundo
Wanted to add stuff

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

13 hours ago, Mystic said:

Just had @Super_MRDM accidentally during a deployment earlier and arrest was voided and nothing happened due to it being a clear accident. 

Shouldn't be any different for others. 

+1

1 hour ago, KaiserNeiner said:

Just real quick to give some context you killed 4 people in an ATTE gunner seat, were warned in advert, then killed another 5 totaling your kill count to 9. You might have gotten more that weren't seen from logs, but this wasn't a "one shot accident". 

@Rebornshould have some more information but that is what I watched via logs while hosting the deployment you got banned in. 

If this is what happened do you care to elaborate @Trigen

Did you accidentally do it twice? I don't think its fair to be so quick to judge someone who may be new to gunning a tank. if you were warned then accidentally did it again then it is still accidental and honestly should've just been an arrest. 

If your first kill count was 4 and you were warned and not arrested thats on the people handling punishment. not everyone sees adverts. Very easy to miss it and or not see people when firing lasers. 

My +1 stands unless Reborn can show proof that he was RDMing on purpose.

• Agree 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

So for context he was in the gunner seat of the ATTE which I’m not even sure if he was certified to be operating one in the first place, but he was warned by myself and another CG by the name of Danny to watch the friendly fire and continued to kill over and over I understand it was a accident but you had two warning before the ban and didn’t stop or respond to either for me it’s gonna be a -1

• Winner 2

After reading perspectives from other individuals that were monitoring this situation, it seems to me that though the RDMs may not have been intentional, it was still reckless use of a vehicle ESPECIALLY after being warned. 

For future reference, you do need to have the proper trainings to utilize specific vehicles. During this event, it was stated that 21st have priority over vehicles so that was probably confusing but still doesn't excuse the RDMs. 

Hope to see you back after the 5 days are up.

Edited by Carvis
14 hours ago, Reborn said:

So for context he was in the gunner seat of the ATTE which I’m not even sure if he was certified to be operating one in the first place, but he was warned by myself and another CG by the name of Danny to watch the friendly fire and continued to kill over and over I understand it was a accident but you had two warning before the ban and didn’t stop or respond to either for me it’s gonna be a -1

With the context I’ll be changing to a -1 

Grand Master Yoda I High command

• Director
Director

Unfortunately your ban appeal has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or any Director+.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO BAN APPEALS - DENIED