[ACCEPTED] CWRP- Danny Staff Application

RP Name: Danny/Aurelios

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:61004304

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been on this server for almost a month now and from the very start I've been hooked. I have had an amazing time experiencing the server for myself and now I've realized that the next big step I want to take is improving the experiences of other players, both new and old. I am confident I can take on the work of New Admin and will both meet and exceed the requirements that it entails. In addition a main goal I had on the server was to conduct CR training for new players and I learned this is one of the responsibilities of a staff member. The person who trained me spoke so highly of the community and was truly the reason I decided to give the sever a chance. This is who I want to be for the next set of future players that logs onto the server. I would feel a ton of personal pride if I was able to solve a player's problems on my own instead of having to get someone to do it for me.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hey I'm a 23 year old University student in his last year. I am a Psychology B.A. student and am committed in working to increase the quality of people's day to day mental health. Separately from that I've worked as a clerical assistant and barista to give myself experience in the workforce as a customer service representative and to get used to managing and cataloging large amounts of data. I also love playing all sorts of video games and am currently obsessed with Palworld.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Synergy is my first ever RP server and so I have no prior staff experience on any Gmod Server.  However I am eager to learn the ins and outs of becoming a new admin and want to try my best at it.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 261:24:23

Current: CG Commander Thire | Walon Vau

+1 He has to start somewhere, and that's pretty important. Also a very trust worthy person he has my vote.

• Pay Respect 1

spacer.png

Spoiler

Current: Jedi Militia Padawan  Pomni, 501st MED SGT Pomni,  Navy MED Crewman Pomni,  Senator Padme Amidala

Former: Jedi 212th Padawan Stella   CG MEDO SGT Pomni

Veteran Admin

+1

• Pay Respect 1

You've been doing pretty well around here +1

• Pay Respect 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN